Dynamic Designs.....Sort of???

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, August 15, 2009, 03:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

yes Dynamo,...release!  ( your biggest fan! ) :lol:

daglob

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on September 24, 2009, 04:13:15 AM
Hi everyone,

Seems like I have been gone forever from the boards.....Pee Wee football is really taking the time but we are having fun.  In between practice and work I have been able to pull together another of the Project Superheros characters.  This time, the first of the adult women to return....Masquerade!

As always, any thoughts or suggestions are most appreciated!

Hmmm...seems like about time for a release as I have several skins/hexes complete and ready to go.

Respectfully,

This is excellent.

laughing paradox

Great skope/skin! I really like how this one came out.

UnkoMan

Very cool skope. That's all I can say.

Outcast

I've always liked that particular costume of Masquerade. Quite a difficult character to skope/skin in my opinion. So..i think it's an awesome job. :thumbup:

I think Benton's right about the mask though. And IIRC i think she also wears red gloves in that costume. :)

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Outcast,

Nice catch on the gloves. I had noticed that and have updated the skin, Just have not updated the preview picture.

Respectfully,
Io

steamteck

She's really great can't wait to snatch her up ( That sounded wrong too.)

BentonGrey

SCD, I ran right out and downloaded all of these wonderful toys the other day, and when I installed them today I found that your F-Troop download is corrupted.  I think it is most likely the KFs.  The rest of these are fantastic, though! :D

:EDIT: Nope, not just the KF's, as I replaced those.  I don't know what the issue is, but he looks like melted wax.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

herodad1

i just stuck the skin on tj's punisher.thats a fun storyline to play.four heroes and a bunch of f-troopers.cant wait for them Dynamo!

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Benton,

You are the second person to let me know there is a problem with the F-Troop.  The mesh is fine on my machine (although he has a few floating pieces.... :angry:). 

PM me your e-mail and I will send you the .nif that I have on my system.  When I do my next upload to NPI I will re-rar the one from my hard drive and have it uploaded.....Also, I plan to re-hex this mesh from Renegade's take on TJ's AIM mesh so that it will not have the shadowing issues in  :ffvstr:.

Respectfully,
Io

Bloodshadow

could I have that nif also?Having same melty prob :wacko:
Please? :)

BentonGrey

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on September 28, 2009, 02:27:19 AM
Hi Benton,

You are the second person to let me know there is a problem with the F-Troop.  The mesh is fine on my machine (although he has a few floating pieces.... :angry:). 

PM me your e-mail and I will send you the .nif that I have on my system.  When I do my next upload to NPI I will re-rar the one from my hard drive and have it uploaded.....Also, I plan to re-hex this mesh from Renegade's take on TJ's AIM mesh so that it will not have the shadowing issues in  :ffvstr:.

Respectfully,

Thanks SCD, sorry to harp on something you already knew!  I'll send that PM right away.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Another from the Project Superpowers universe finished!  Fighting Yank joins the team.  When released it will come with two skins- 1 normal for how he appeared in the first series and one alpha enabled ghost for his appearance in the second.

As always feeback and suggestions are appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

Bloodshadow

As always,awesome job dude! :thumbup:
Are you going to do Yanks original look also?Just curious :)

ghazkul

I really love your work. I've ordered all the Project Superpowers books and added the series to my weekly comicbook stack because of you! I'm going to be homeless soon, but it's worth it! Are you planning on doing any more heroes like the American Spirit, Lady Satan, The Woman In Red, Truth, Dare, The Ghost (my favourite!) or villains, such as The Supremacy or The Patriots?

daglob

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 27, 2009, 08:45:06 PM
SCD, I ran right out and downloaded all of these wonderful toys the other day, and when I installed them today I found that your F-Troop download is corrupted.  I think it is most likely the KFs.  The rest of these are fantastic, though! :D

:EDIT: Nope, not just the KF's, as I replaced those.  I don't know what the issue is, but he looks like melted wax.

I had that problem too. I ended up just scoping some hair on TJ_Punisher and putting that in the nif's place.

Sioux City Dynamo

hi daglob,

good suggestion.  however, the right .nif is now up at NPI for the F-Troop...Try that out.

Respectfully,
Io

daglob

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on October 12, 2009, 11:16:56 PM
hi daglob,

good suggestion.  however, the right .nif is now up at NPI for the F-Troop...Try that out.

Respectfully,

...on my way now....

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

The more I looked at Fighting Yank....the less I liked him...  :(

So....here is Fighting Yank v2

While I was at it, I pulled together a new skope and updated my F-Troop skin....This should work much better in  :ffvstr:  :)

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

TAP43

Really nice looking skins you got there and the update on fighting yank is great.

herodad1

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi another hero spills from the pages of Project Superpowers.....Hydro joins the team

Respectfully,
Io

Bloodshadow

Great job as always :thumbup:
I'm lovin' your run of PSP skins,keep it up my NPI brother :cool:

herodad1

dynamo, your biggest fan says...two thumbs up.cant wait for their releases. :thumbup:

Ash4fire

i love your projekt superpowers stuff ..plz more

laughing paradox

I really like how distinct your skins look. No critiques from me.. just keep them coming! :)

UnkoMan

One critique about the F-Troop fellas is that the eyes appear a little too droopy. Eyelids, a little too long. Maybe just add some more shadow under the brow, on the upper part of the eyelids?

Fighting Yank's wrinkles could use some work, but... well wrinkles are quite hard to do. Maybe go a little subtler on them? Stick to key areas? I dunno..

Anyhow, still, good stuff. Keep on pumping out the things people don't even know they want until they realize they can have it.

Outcast

I really like the boots and pants. Great work Dynamo! :)

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Not sure why I did this....but here is Captain Flag....he and his eagle friend are ready to join the fight in FFvsTTR!

Respectfully
Io

detourne_me

Cool concept!
That's a great skin SCD!  I love your obscure characters.