News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Volsung's Flash

Started by Vertex, July 28, 2009, 02:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vertex

Well, I took a stab at working with a model set up very differently than my usual. Volsung sent me a body he made (nice work) and I altered a biped to match it and set up a physique (not done completely yet) but here's your first peek at Volsung's Timm style Flash with my old vxspeedster keys.

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

AfghanAnt

Awesome. I'm glad to see these meshes being finished.

docdelorean88

WOOT! Finally! These are gonna be fantastic! P.S. C6 did a skin for a timm flash, maybe it will work on that model!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

John Jr.

Awesome job, guys! You both are great!

murs47

GGiant

Nice! Wow, will you be collaborating again for the other Timm meshes he made? Like the batman and joker?
Nice work you two. :D

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I'm happy to see these get some attention again. Your keyframes kick butt, too, so it's a good combo of mesh and keyframe.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 28, 2009, 07:35:22 PM
I'm happy to see these get some attention again. Your keyframes kick butt, too, so it's a good combo of mesh and keyframe.

Have to agree here. I think this is a great team up. I'm also glad Volsung's meshes are not going to go to waste.

bearded

wow, that looks great!

jtharris86

Definitely can't wait to  get them all.

Volsung

Quote from: GGiant on July 28, 2009, 04:07:05 PM
Nice! Wow, will you be collaborating again for the other Timm meshes he made? Like the batman and joker?
That's the idea.
But as he told me those meshes got no priority over his own projects which is perfectly understandable.
It's a matter of motivation.
One by one i'll send him my precious god so preciouuuuus source files...

Flash was one of our first work with Revenant. Not our best but nice enough^^

I may adjust the material/shader according to our more 'not so' recent works.( Some light env map that gives the spandex a good look) at dawn...when my girlfriend is asleep ^^;

I'm so grateful that Vertex offered his skills.
I hope he won't regret it when he'll have to deal with characters with accesories or 'pain-in the-*ss-to-rig-covering-capes.'

I want to see that Flash ruuun!

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

docdelorean88

ME TOO! We want to see him in action! Preview video PLEASE!!!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

rasdel

WOW!!! The Timmverse!!! Shhh... i don't want to spoil it... it's really nice to se the Timm versions may be coming again. I still dream about a total conversion for  :ffvstr: replacing every character witha  Timmverse counterpart (with Timmverse civilians and all ^^). Still really nice to see this meshes comming back again!

I would also appreciate a video preview just to see him in action ^^

Cheers & Keep up the AWESOME work!!!

cmdrkoenig67

oooooh!  Very nice, V!

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

BTW, Vertex...I noticed a few of your vx keyframes had ranged gun anims...Were you planning on adding handguns to your meshes at some point?  I was just curious.

Dana

Vertex

I can assure you most definitely that NONE of my meshes ever had a animation for a gun in them.... and it was on purpose.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Vertex on August 02, 2009, 04:07:30 AM
I can assure you most definitely that NONE of my meshes ever had a animation for a gun in them.... and it was on purpose.

Um...I just asked, because some of the ranged_9 and hover_ranged_9 animations (in male_speedster keys, female_speedster keys, Male_standard keys, etc...) appear to be the drawing of a gun (which there is none in the mesh, of course), pointing of said non-existant gun, then pulling a trigger and the hand recoiling as if a gun is being fired?

Dana

Blkcasanova247

Nah...it's more like he's using the ole "fingers as a gun" thing....the index and thumb. ;) He just "points" and fires.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Jakew

Pure awesome  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm glad those meshes/skins will finally be getting released. From what I remember, they all look almost identical to their cartoon counterparts.