News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

let's talk about magneto

Started by naitvalis, July 20, 2009, 11:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

hya all i think everyone here like to see magneto trhow metallic objects and use them in directionable way, or maybe use as shield etc...
the only way for now wich like me for magneto: ive created a character named "metallic projectile"with sprint and speeding bullet power (this is a lil sphere mesh) and gave magneto the attribute "inner beings" so now he have 3 projectiles...this can be fun, for me at last.
now i'm not used in scripting, but i want ask if is possible to create a magnetism attribute wich work like that:the character with magnetism magnetize an object, the object magnetized become a character with speeding bullet, sprint and maybe other stuff...at the comand of the player.

thx and sorry for the bad english, i hope someone understand what i mean.

Trelau

Pretty good idea in fact...I don't know if someone somewhere is working on a new version of FFX, but i'd definitly like a "Metal Control" attribute that spawn a metal projectile character whith speeding bullet; with a custom command only available on metal objects.
I totally second this request.

heroidosilencio

A new version of FFX?

I didn't know a new one was beeing made. That's fantastic. If we could use the powers just like we use with the tradicional FFVTR, like, just clicking in the character  it would be fantastic...

Discoking090

spydermann93

Deaths Jester

Nobody is, the last time FFX was talked about often in this thread was back in 2009.  SO old news....def necroposting.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Discoking090

Hey death jester, I was just trying to get a skin of your avatar off of NPI, the one with half the face all torn off in the black trench coat, but it gave me the 404 page not found when I clicked on it, very sad, very nice skin.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Discoking090 on November 17, 2017, 09:28:13 PM
Hey death jester, I was just trying to get a skin of your avatar off of NPI, the one with half the face all torn off in the black trench coat, but it gave me the 404 page not found when I clicked on it, very sad, very nice skin.

That skin was never on NPI, it was on Electric Freedom and probably isn't available anymore.

El_Beefo

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 17, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
Nobody is, the last time FFX was talked about often in this thread was back in 2009.  SO old news....def necroposting.

youre a dick

Deaths Jester

Quote from: El_Beefo on November 17, 2017, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 17, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

youre a dick

Actually I was pointing out that the last time FFX was talked about was back in 2009 and there hadn't been any development since.  Oh well....reported and moved on.

And if you are wondering why reported, read the rules of the forum:

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48894.0