News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

work in progress: ultimate manbot

Started by bearded, June 27, 2009, 02:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

a good beginning, i think.
i'm going to add the new shoulders from the ign interview pic, and some boot shields, then focus on some new animations.
this image is basically some resizing of the original parts.  and moving the head down some.

on looking at it again, i think i need to make his waist thinner.
(i'm also working on a sea lion, a knife fighter, and tomatoes avatar of self.)

GogglesPizanno

You weren't kidding about getting an early start on this were you?  :)

AfghanAnt

bearded

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 27, 2009, 04:18:55 PM
wow.
is that a good 'wow'?
should i remap the skin, or is the manbot base wiremap ok?

bat1987

Looks great! Its a great design, and your skope is coming along nicely.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

jeremy355

bearded

thank you.  encouragement is a good thing.
hey, bentongreyman, your inbox is full.  how many does it take to be full?

Jakew

I just read the interview and was wondering if anyone would tackle the designs, and you're already kicking butt on it  :D

Trelau

that looks good! but to be honest, i would rather see the ironman-like version of manbot rather than this ultimate version; it's too...well "ultimate" in fact.

edit: i'm talking about that one of course
http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/15161/freedom-force/images/freedom-force-20090626030207869.html?page=mediaFull

i think it really echoes the ironman history, where he began whith his huge clumsy and powerful armor to evolve toward the agile flying suit we all know.
I'm dying to see this armor be made just so that someone can mod the history of how did he change suit  :) probably learning from his last fight in FFVTTR...wait, isn't there a damaged version of the suit build into the game? i'm pretty sure the armor was worn out in the last mission...

herodad1

Trelau

spydermann93