News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A Dilemma!

Started by darkphoenixII, June 09, 2009, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphoenixII

Oh no! ClassicMarvel.com is down! Where else can one check up on character stats on a site as good as this?

-darkphoenixII
Dark Phoenix: You once told Jean Grey that the greatest joy a teacher has is to be surpassed by his own pupil. Enjoy!
Professor Xavier: In the battlefield of the mind, my will shall prevail!
DP: Do you really think your puny mind is a match for mine? The conceit of you humans! The arrogance!

lugaru

I'm a follower of this dude, he uses the MARVEL rpg but while the system does not make that much sense the stats instantly do, like if the strenght of a character is "incredible" you know he is incredibly strong. Also Taskmaster X published a conversion chart from marvel rpg to freedom force.

Lastly I feel that this ben reilly dude just works really hard, he updates a lot and has a diverse selection of heroes.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/spiderman/

darkphoenixII

....the link is broken... :(
Dark Phoenix: You once told Jean Grey that the greatest joy a teacher has is to be surpassed by his own pupil. Enjoy!
Professor Xavier: In the battlefield of the mind, my will shall prevail!
DP: Do you really think your puny mind is a match for mine? The conceit of you humans! The arrogance!

GrizzlyBearTalon

Seems like it just moved, Classic Marvel Forever but I could be wrong I have never been to either site before today.

USAgent

Yes, Grizzly was right Classic Marvel has moved to the site he has mentioned, and Beny Reily's site is www.angelfire.com/comics/benriely/index.html
I use Ben's site pretty much all the time now, I don't agree with alot of the way he interprets his characters but he has a much much larger library of characters than Classic Marvel and Ben keeps up tp date with current characters and story lines.