Murs47's Casa de Crazy: Marvel Girl [Marvel Legacy] 6/2019

Started by murs47, June 05, 2009, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Figure Fan

Oooh. Loving Venom, for sure.

The newest two are also nice. I like the toned down gold on Songbird.

Blkcasanova247

Actually..upon a second look...I might bring up the yellow a touch in the gold pieces. ;)

Outcast

New masterpieces from the great Murs!  :thumbup: Nice job on Songbird's face.  ^_^

laughing paradox

Unbelievably good, Murs. Just, wow... I really look forward to the rest of the T-bolts. Did you have MACH-4 on your list of characters to skin?

So how long is this slow torture going to last before we get to download all your amazing stuff? ;)

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 25, 2009, 07:49:02 AM
So how long is this slow torture going to last before we get to download all your amazing stuff? ;)

I think today is a good a day as any. ;) Champions of Freedom will be launching later today with a whole buncha Mursy goodness. Murs has been hard at work and his stuff is amazing! :thumbup:

jtharris86

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 25, 2009, 12:47:45 PM

I think today is a good a day as any. ;) Champions of Freedom will be launching later today with a whole buncha Mursy goodness. Murs has been hard at work and his stuff is amazing! :thumbup:

:blink: :wacko:  :)  :D  :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

I love the look of Songbird and Swordman's mask is great.

murs47

I really look forward to the rest of the T-bolts. Did you have MACH-4 on your list of characters to skin?

Click the globe below my avatar. No plans for Mach-4 yet. Radioactive Man is pretty much done and I have no idea why I didnt post Moonstone with Songbird and Swordsman...heh. Penance is all that's left. :ph34r: After that I may consider doing Diggle's line-up. Who knows.

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 25, 2009, 02:55:51 AM
You've finally skinned a woman...great job! :thumbup:

and it's the last one i'll ever do! :o

Thanks for the comments all ^_^

AfghanAnt

Oh come on man! Those are so great and I guess I wont even bother with the redesigns I was going to do...

murs47

Quote from: AfghanAnt on August 26, 2009, 02:35:22 PM
...and I guess I wont even bother with the redesigns I was going to do...

You'll do it, and you'll like it!

EDIT: is it me, or does my post count actually say "leet"? :huh:

area34

Amazing detail on Apollo's face... wish I could do hair half as good as you.

Afghan, you could always do other members of the team. I'm sure you could do a kick arse Jenny Sparks/Quantum.Oh and Afghan, now that we have all the new stuff with the Champ's site, Vertex's site and all that, any chance you'll release some of your new stuff?
(maybe XORN?)

deano_ue

bloody hell mate, these are superb. i'll have to up my game to get back in the top 5 by the looks of it  :P

MikeB7

Man...I really really like your style.  I don't normally come out of lurk mode, but I just had to let you know if I were still involved, I'd be ALL over your skins.  It's the kind of skinning that I'd like HAVE to make FX for, just so I could be involved somehow.   :P

murs47

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 26, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
i'll have to up my game to get back in the top 5 by the looks of it  :P

dont be ridiculous...you're one of the best around ;)

Quote from: MikeB7 on August 26, 2009, 03:33:56 PM
Man...I really really like your style.  I don't normally come out of lurk mode, but I just had to let you know if I were still involved, I'd be ALL over your skins.  It's the kind of skinning that I'd like HAVE to make FX for, just so I could be involved somehow.   :P

well thanks man ^_^

murs47

There's the lovable psychologist! Also in her Ms. Marvel costume. Talk about an identity crisis...

Artemis

Courtnall6

More awesomeness from murs! :cool:

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 26, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
bloody hell mate, these are superb. i'll have to up my game to get back in the top 5 by the looks of it  :P

You were in the top 5?

:D
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

jtharris86

Wow.... Your style is breath taking. Keep up the great stuff  :wub:

deano_ue

XPTO

Well whats more to say except awesome skins, all of them! I really like your style, brings a more "modern" look to the characters and thats very nice.

Jakew

That modern Thunderbolts costume looks amazing ... ultra-clean, detailed, and faultless  :thumbup: Good work!

laughing paradox

Unbelievable stuff. You've inspired me to step up my skinning game.

Podmark

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 26, 2009, 10:12:47 PM

wasn't i, but why would podmark lie

There are many reasons. Several involve cookies. Mmmm cookies....  :wub:

Great skins Murs. Never stop skining. Ever. It would be an injustice to the world.

Moonstone is a little too white I think, the costume always looked more grey and shinny.
The the Authority guys look awesome, especially the details on Midnighter. Reminds me I need to finally read the Authority. Yes I haven't read it yet, don't worry it's on the list.
Songbird could benefit from a skope maybe. Swordsman is very cool, I love the mask. Can't wait to see the rest of the team.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Gremlin

While I love your skins, Murs, I think you need to focus on the facial features of your females. Your guys' faces are all unique, well designed, well shaded and perfectly capture their personality, but I think you've used the same smirk on every female skin thus far (all 4 of 'em ;)). So, I think you should try to branch out and diversify your faces. Other than that, well, you know how much I love your work. Haha.

BentonGrey

Some really nice stuff here lately, Murs.  The costume on Moonstone is beautiful!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cascarudo

murs47

Quote from: Gremlin on August 27, 2009, 08:05:02 AM
....every female skin thus far (all 4 of 'em ;))

grem...4? is there something you and Marvel comics arent telling me? Moonstone and Songbird are bi-polar! Oh. My. God.

I don't think I'll be doing Penance anytime soon so I decided to upload the rest of the team.

EDIT: Prev keeps nagging at me to show off this Ripclaw skin.

Gremlin

Quote from: murs47 on August 28, 2009, 11:55:03 PM
Quote from: Gremlin on August 27, 2009, 08:05:02 AM
....every female skin thus far (all 4 of 'em ;))

grem...4? is there something you and Marvel comics arent telling me? Moonstone and Songbird are bi-polar! Oh. My. God.

Moonstone/Ms. Marvel, Songbird, Ultimate Wonder Woman. Okay, fine, three.

murs47

ultimate wonder woman doesnt count...:thumbdown: