News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ally Question

Started by Funeral-Pyre, May 26, 2009, 05:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funeral-Pyre

How do you input an ally who is waiting for you in an MA mish, who is not being held captive?  I tried the Add Ally and did not select a surrounding group, but the ally was still surrounded by enemies.  I have played some MA arcs where the ally was not captive, so how do I do that?

Thanks!

MJB

I didn't think you could do that, FP. Perhaps someone with more AE knowledge will chime in.

Verfall

Go to enemy group difficulty and set it to "single".
"My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again"

Funeral-Pyre

Thanks!  I'll try that.

Tortuga

So just to clarify, Single doesn't mean that a single (as in one) enemy will be attached...but the ally will be alone?

Bugbear

Quote from: Tortuga on May 27, 2009, 03:22:25 PM
So just to clarify, Single doesn't mean that a single (as in one) enemy will be attached...but the ally will be alone?
That is what currently happens.

I think it's a bug, though.  I think there is supposed to be one enemy, but in practice the ally is always alone.

With my freeze ray I will STOP... the world.

El Condor

Quote from: Tortuga on May 27, 2009, 03:22:25 PM

Yup, that's what happens!
"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Reepicheep

Yeah, single gives you the ally with nobody about. They start following you once you get near enough. Its worth changing their animation to a more idle pose, because I believe the default is the knelt down hands-in-air one.

Tortuga

If they changed the option to 'None' or 'Alone' that would make sense, but it would also be cool to be able to specify a 'Single' enemy and then choose who that enemy is.  For example, if you want a certain enemy faction boss or AV in negotiations with the ally, you could do that.