THE FREEDOM FORCE CONTENT ULTIMATE SITE WARS OF AWSEOMENESS!

Started by Tomato, May 04, 2009, 04:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

And it came to pass that thou who would call themselves Freedom's Champions, the Heroes of the Force, and the noble followers of a New Power all sought to do war upon all these fair boards, until one upstanding warrior did decide to move the contest to a more appropriate setting. And Lo, the battle did continue in earnest

*re-hinges jaw* Alright chumps, bring it on! And may the best nut win!

deano_ue

I have seen a lifetime supply of mel brooks, monty python and looney toons films, lets get it on

Tomato

Pfft, your loony toons don't stand a chance against me... I've spent three years on Kingdom Hearts forum RPGs *wacks TUE with giant metal stick* STICK FOOTBALL TIME, MWAHAHA!

Alaric

I'm pretty sure there's a rule around here somewhere that you can't do one of these without Gday being involved in some way...
Fear the "A"!!!

Blkcasanova247

Hey...fellas...watch out for falling anvils...whoops...too late! *Falling anvil hits Tomato's head* It explodes with tangy goodness...Casanova collects the bits for his famous Minestrone Soup. Delicious. ;) *Anvil lands on Tue's foot*...ouchie!
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

bearded

Blane?  Blane!?!  what kind of name is Blane?  that's not a name, it's a kitchen appliance...

Tomato

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on May 05, 2009, 03:48:30 AM
Hey...fellas...watch out for falling anvils...whoops...too late! *Falling anvil hits Tomato's head* It explodes with tangy goodness...Casanova collects the bits for his famous Minestrone Soup. Delicious. ;) *Anvil lands on Tue's foot*...ouchie!

Little did you know in your poor attempt to kill me that I have encountered death long before now, Casanova. And You know what Death tastes like?

It tastes like cheese *cheeses Black Casanova*

bearded

you see...you see, blackcasanova is blane mcdonough, tue is andie, and tomato is ducky.  and tomato- i mean ducky, is angry at andie, and blane is just like, 'dude...'
(did you know in the original ending, ducky ends up with andie?  molly disagreed and the ending was changed to suit her, cause she didn't feel any 'chemistry' with jon cryer (now on 2 and a half men).  somebody should have told her, it's called 'acting'.  acting!  then yew.)

cmdrkoenig67

Tomato

*stabs dana and steals popcorn* Now I have the popcorn! New Power Inc FTW!

Cyber Burn

:popcorn <--- sneaks in and swipes the popcorn from Tomato.  :D

House Quake

This area still scares me....

[[backs out slowly with anti-mainstream gun ready to blast]]

MJB

Tomato

MJB

deano_ue

Quote from: MJB on May 08, 2009, 07:17:05 AM
*represents Electric Freedom*

he's old and though the important members remember what he is talking about the newbies don't and don't care

GET HIM

Tomato

Agreed TUE. Let us vanquish my former teammates so we might again vanquish each other!

*Betrays his former team... again*

Tomato

*watches as Cyber Burn guns MJB down*

huh. That's... odd.

*cuts Cyber's head off with his mad Wolverine game skillz*