News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Started by Tomato, April 22, 2009, 05:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Quote from: cryonic2099 on April 27, 2009, 05:07:49 AM
dude, only had a chance to hear the first sound file (comp at work SUCKS!!!!!)....freakin' hillarious :thumbup:

Fun too, I have to say. It was a nice, (relatively) unoffensive way of getting some stuff out of my system (and not just the FR stuff, but it helped me feel better about some RL idiocy that's been adding to my stress) that had been making me grumpy... well, grumpier anyway.

The one thing that kind of depresses me though, is if IPS had done this sorta thing, either yelled his frustrations into a mic or done something else constructive with it, none of this "Destroy FR" idiocy would have happened. *shrug* But whatever... I came back to the community because of it, and that's all that matters, right?

AfghanAnt

Did all my fxs files work, Tomato?

Tomato

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Tomato on April 28, 2009, 12:16:25 AM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on April 27, 2009, 10:05:20 PM
Did all my fxs files work, Tomato?
Did when I tested them out  :thumbup:

Great. I was worried because I didn't test the updated image files. I will probably send you a replacement for killer sting though.

UnkoMan

Gee whiz... I ought to convert Unko Man to dds (maybe Benton too) and record a voice pack. I really ought to...

Anyhow, glad you fell back into this Tomato. I still think this is a cool project (I should, after all), I'm just dissapointed some of the longer standing members never added their avatars. Granted many never even got into FFvsTR and don't really have anything to do with FF anymore... Still, it'd be good to have FR's history represented.

But somebody at least get on TUE to add his!

Tomato

Well, I actually do plan on asking a few people (such as Randy and C6) but I'm not sure how TUE would respond... he's very protective of his character, and I respect that. I know what happens when people can take stuff out of context >.>

Reepicheep

I would offer Reep, but he lacks any mesh or skin.

Guess you'll just have to make do with all the second-rate avatars. Sorry.

It does look exciting, though!

UnkoMan

Reep, that's no excuse. Just GET a mesh and skin. Request one. Heck, I'd be willing to do something to get you in.
You gimme the refs and I'll get to work. You know.. eventually.

Iris

Can I be in this?? Nvm. I see.

Tomato

Ummm... can you clarify your statement Iris?

If you're asking whether or not you can enter the mod, I have no problem with it (provided you meet the submission criteria... which I still need to find/remake and post >.<) I just haven't been focused on this sort of thing recently. Between the stuff I'm doing for NPI, real life, and my temporary burnout I just haven't worked on it. If someone wants to take over and continue work though, I'm more then happy to pass on the torch.

Iris

I see, I now know i can be in it.