News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Imp-a-palooza and More

Started by BentonGrey, March 14, 2009, 09:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

So...if one were to include Batmite and Mr. Mxy in a mod....and, let's say have most of their actions be scripted in order to portray them properly...what would their hero files look like?

Also, I'm finally getting around to adding Jonah Hex.  I'm thinking of making him pretty much a copy of Vigilante, but does anyone have any ideas for stuff to make him stand out?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

UnkoMan

Hmm... Mxy'd prbobably be the more powerful one. I'd give him like, a passive defense against almost everything, and then all sorts of crazy powers. Puppet master, environmental control, that one where you can turn people into stuff... I dunno, man. Basically the possibilities are endless.

The Hitman

Don't forget Aquaman's 5D imp, Quisp!

DrMike2000

Here's an odd idea.. make a transformation attack that when it hits a character with a given template (say superman) checks for the existence of a template called "superman_2d"

This template is basically a flat sheet with a drawing of superman on it that can move around like a character but not attack. After a while, like any other transmute, the character pops back into normal 3D space.

I know mXy and his kind have never quite done this, but it reminds me of GL and Captain Marvel in Crisis Times 5 where they visited the 5th Dimension.
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

Kenn

Quote from: The Hitman on April 01, 2009, 04:08:19 PM
Don't forget Aquaman's 5D imp, Quisp!

I don't think Benton's capable of forgetting Qwisp.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.