News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

star wars avengers

Started by bearded, March 27, 2009, 09:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

thought experiment.
what if? the star wars plot was cast with avengers?  in a new universe.
chewbacca would be beast.  rrrrdrdrdrdraugh.
darth vader, easy, doc doom.
hmmm obi wan played by dr druid.

any other ideas?  wouldn't this be fun to play?

cmdrkoenig67

Captain America as Luke?  Scarlet Witch as Leia?  Iron man as Han Solo?  Vision as C-3PO?

I'd really like to see an actual Star Wars mod...Now that you've made me think about it, B.

Dana

bearded

i like those...except, i think hawkeye as han solo.  maybe iron man as lando calrissian.  the whole betrayel thing, y'know.
i like the cap as luke.  it could start pre serum, and he has to learn how to use his shield.
i'm going to do it.  i'm going to start it as a mod.  as well as working on my other projects and stuff.
who would be r2d2?

bearded

machine man.  perfect.
i most likely will not make a mod, but i might.  usually i make up to 3 levels and abandon.
but cmdrkoenig, if you are talking about a regular star wars mod, i think there are some light saber meshes somewhere on the net.  and i started a darth vader a long time ago, in a galaxy ... never mind.  i could send you the max file in that if you like.
the clones would be played by multiple man!  but who would play the storm troopers, and who would be the jawas?  in the avengers version i mean.
bouncing back to dana's mod, i think i have a c3po character also...and i bet you could find a falcon 3ds to import somewhere on the web.

style

The Storm Troopers could be Hydra Agents :rolleyes:
The Ultimate Fan!

doctorchallenger

Governor Tarkin= Von Strucker
Uniformed imperial soliders = hydra agents
Stoermtroopers = AIM Agents
interegation droid = mini-modok
Darth Vader = Magneto
Luke = Quicksilver
Liea = Scarlet Witch
Han = Hawkeye