Reepicheep

First publish, part 1/3

Phalanx 7 - Part 1
by: @Nappyrash
ID: 26409
Morality: Heroic
Length: 3 Missions
Enemy Groups: Banished Pantheon, Custom Groups, Arachnos
Description: Meet the new crime-fighting force in Paragon City, The Phalanx 7! Dr Smart leads you through the beginning of this new adventure. But are these righteous do-gooders all that they may seem?

Edit: Currently down for refurbishment
Edit2: Currently published for enjoyment!

Viking

To further update the info on my published stories, so that people can fully enjoy them.

Cutthroat Competition, Mission ID# 10171, scales from levels 15-22.

I've also received feedback on Mission ID# 10173, A Tooth For A Tooth, from a surprising number of strangers, including Positron.  Several of them recommend that this arc should really be done in a group, especially if you are typically a support-type character.  The final mission includes two potential Hero/Archvillain-class enemies, and scales to level 15-20.  Even if you have things set so that they spawn as Elite Bosses, it would seem that some assistance would be advised.

BlueBard

Reep, let me know when you republish and I'll add it in...
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Tortuga

I've put "Skin Deep" on Live.

By: @Tortuga
Title: "Skin Deep"
ID: 20060
Morality: Neutral
Levels: 11-20 will gain XP, higher level toons are recommended
Length: 1 pretty long mission
Enemy Groups: Custom group with some fun allies, 1 EB at the beginning, 1 EB/AV at the back
Description: A former Vahz surgeon and crew are revolutionizing the art of zombification.  This can't be good.

Soloing is possible, teaming is recommended. :thumbup:

Marmeille

Too Many Meows.
By: @Marmeille

Arc ID: 4563
Length: Long (3 missions)
Morality: Heroic (lvl 1-54)
Enemy Groups: custom
Description:  A mad scientist has captured the feline heroine Marmeille and is trying to raise a clone army of Marmalots using her DNA, you must rescue her. (First mission is defeat all with one EB/boss, second mission has one EB/boss and 3rd mission has one AV/EB with one ally to help)
Marmeille is the wisest cat ever, EVER!!!
Cool Cape is sometimes made of oatmeal (freaking unstable molecules).
[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/marma_pix/CivilWarMarm.gif[/img]

AncientSpirit

As of the last patch, my arc now plays the way its supposed to again -- with the full set of custom characters intended, and half as many encounters being double-teamed by debuffers.   Yay!

So "Waging War on Wonderland" no longer exists.   Instead it has been published for Live under its new ID number and  new title:

Wicked, Wicked Wonderland

(by AncientSpirit)

All villians and hostages are custom citters, and the arcs discription has changed to help reflect that.  It now reads:

"Is the deck stacked against you as you try to save Alice from the Queen of Hearts and her dark secret?   Will you survive against her band of "Broken Hearts" ... or the onslaught of the "Not Playing with a Full Deck" gang?   You may never look at a deck of playing cards the same way again."

While my arc remains Neutral in alignment, somehow with the last patch, it has gone from Long down to Medium. 

I've soloed this across levels and AT types, and have been sent to the hospital many times before beating it.   Some of the mobs are debuffers.   But I have toned done the Elite Boss, who no longer has Phantasm or Phantom Army.  Also, now all customs are "info friendly" - click on them and each has their own little bio.    Both changes are based on a lot of great feedback from you guys.  Thanks.

AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

Reepicheep

part 2 finished!

Phalanx 7 - Part 2
ID: 35482
Length: 4 Missions
Enemy Groups: Paragon Police, Custom Groups, Arachnos
Description: After the truth about Dr Smart came to surface, you are left with the anonymous sphere. You find yourself lost for what to do next... until you are approached by a very shadowy figure.

Ephemeris

Green With Envy
Arc ID: 29711
Length: Very Long
Most Missions are Lvls 5-52, 4th mission's boss is 46-50 (one mission is 14-33)
Description: White Clover's older brother is in trouble and needs your help!
5 missions: an EB/AV at the end the arc.

Reepicheep

aaaand Part 3. All done!

Phalanx 7 - Part 3
ID: 38902
Length: 4 Missions
Enemy Groups: Custom Groups, Arachnos
Description: Sentryman is saved and Colonel Anarchy's plot is unraveled. All that is left for you and Sentryman to do is save the Phalanx 7 and bring Colonel Anarchy to his demise.

also, part 1 ID is now 26409... didn't update in last post. Sorry.

Tortuga

Title: "The Three Rs: Raiders, Restoration and Revenge"
by: @Tortuga
Arc ID: 39929 (I think)
Level Recommended: 40+
Enemy Groups: Sky Raiders, Crey and Custom Group (Canadian Assault Tech)
Description: In the early 1970s, Martin Cavanaugh helped design the Arrow, an advanced infantry battlesuit.  When the government pulled funding, he lost everything.  Now you can help him exact revenge on those that stole his plans and his dream.

Info: Missions 1 and 2 can be fairly quick - you're searching for stuff and clues.  Mission 3 is a defeat all with an AV at the end.  This arc is recommended for Lvl 40+ (although mission 1 is set for 20-35 b/c of the Sky Raiders).

Zapow

Title: Jail House Rock
by: @Kid Dynamo
Arc ID:41925
Length: 1 mission
Level Recommended: 35
Enemy Groups: Longbow, Armored PPD, and a signature hero.
Description: Weaponeer got himself busted. Now you have to bust him out of The Zig. Or else.
Info: Ally, boss, ambushes, patrols, battles.
[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

Zapow

Title: Here come the Clowns!
Arc ID:47934
Morality: Hero
Length: 1 mission, short
Level Recommended: 1-54
Enemy Groups: Custom group, The Fun Gunners.
Description: Fun Gun and his Fun Gunners have hit town. Time to hit them back.
Info: Defeat all, Boss.

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

Zapow

Title: Galaxy Teens in Battle for the Future
Arc ID:48497
Morality: Hero
Length: 2 missions, medium
Level Recommended: 1-54
Enemy Groups: Custom groups
Description: The Galaxy Teens need your help to save their future! If you're a fan of the Legion of Superheroes you'll love this mission.

BlueBard

Updated.

If I start hitting per post limits, I will probably change how I'm handling descriptions and start linking to posts instead.  Fortunately I have a long way to go.

El Condor

Yay, my first! I probably should have started smaller...now my head hurts.  :)

Title: "Freaks and Geeks"
by: @El Condor
Arc ID: 55715
Level Recommended: 30+
Enemy Groups: Freakshow, Crey, custom (Crey GenEx)

Description: Paragon City's active geek community has done much to contribute to its status as a cutting-edge, techno-infused metropolis. Now it's time to pay it back and save the geeks in their greatest hour of need!

I hope you enjoy playing this arc as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Please do let me know what you think - and be merciless!!  :D

EC

Note: Some shameless imitator published a single mission by the same name on Sunday. Although mine was published Monday, I actually began work on it Saturday, so I claim original concept!  :D Plus, his mish is a pathetic and paper-flimsy farm mish, so I win even more:cool:

"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Funeral-Pyre

Some updates for my arcs.

1.  The Undoing has been unpublished to make room for a new arc.

2.  The new arc is titled Nuptial Interruptus.
ID # 59193
villainous
lvl 20-54
This is a 3 story arc with custom group throughout, EB in second mish, AV in third.
Detail: Penny Poison's groom has been abducted.  Help her get him back.  (this one's for you, Mikey!)

3.  The Assassination Game was republished due to many bugs that appeared from the transfer from test to live.  The new # is 24038.

Funeral-Pyre

The Undoing has been republished under @Funeral Pyre2.  The new ID # is 63828.

Tortuga

"Bases Loaded" got some tweaking, so Mission 4 should be less nuts.  Many heroes and villains died at the hands of those rioting fans, and I felt I had to do something about it.

BlueBard

Updated, with apologies to 'Pyre and ElCondor...

Funeral-Pyre

No worries.  I appreciate that you have volunteered to do this!   :thumbup:

El Condor

Quote from: Funeral-Pyre on April 20, 2009, 07:50:41 PM
No worries.  I appreciate that you have volunteered to do this!   :thumbup:

Ditto! Thanks, BB...
"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Tortuga

"The Three R's" got a minor update today - some text corrections and Mission 2's boss now appears right away, not after the clue has been found.

JKCarrier

Title: "The Unbearable Being of Lightness"
by: @JKCarrier
Arc ID: 99458
Level Recommended: 5-30
Enemy Groups: Tuatha de Dannon, Legacy Chain, Custom
Description: The heroic mages of the Legacy Chain are under attack, just as they begin an ambitious new project. When dealing with magic, be careful what you wish for. The last mission has an AV.

MikeB7

EDIT:  Nevermind, I'm gonna redo mine and split it into two small arcs so I can add the customs I wanted.  ;)

Midnight

Title: Looking for Sewer Team
Arc ID: 95495
Enemy Groups: Hellions

It's still unpolished, but fun.

MikeB7

Ok, it's republished.  It's two arcs of two missions each to accommodate all the customs I wanted in the missions.

Title: The Septus Tank part 1
by: @MikeB7
Arc ID: 106084
Length: 2 Missions
Enemy Groups: Custom groups
Description:  You awake in a laboratory with no idea who you are. You must recover your memories and defeat those responsible.

Title: The Septus Tank part 2
by: @MikeB7
Arc ID: 106085
Length: 2 Missions
Enemy Groups: Custom groups, Arachnos
Description:  You've made your way out of the laboratory complex with information on who can restore your memories.

Bugbear

I took the liberty of adding a few more missions by community members, BlueBard.  I hope you don't mind.
With my freeze ray I will STOP... the world.

Marmeille

I just published my second arc.  :cool:

Jewelery Thief.
By: @Marmeille
Arc ID: 112688
Length: 5 missions (3 unique very short maps and 2 medium maps)
Morality: Villainous (lvl 5-40)
Enemy Groups: Family, Security Guards, Custom Group
Description:  Pull a couple of jewelery heists for the Verandi Family. (This arc has no EBs or AVs, be warned that the first mission can be failed but the story goes on no matter what.)

Marmeille is the wisest cat ever, EVER!!!
Cool Cape is sometimes made of oatmeal (freaking unstable molecules).
[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/marma_pix/CivilWarMarm.gif[/img]

Tortuga

I've taken down "Bases Loaded" for now, thanks to the folks who played and enjoyed it.

I've replaced it with:

Title: Union Dues and Don'ts
Arc ID: 117195
Length: 5 missions
Enemy Groups: Scrapyarders, Cage Consortium, PPD, Rogue Island Police
Description: Scrapyarder Local 151 union rep, Hank Garett, offers you tips on being an effective union member.

Suggested Level: high 20s+

Funeral-Pyre

I just published two new arcs:

Title: When Literature Attacks--Part I
Arc ID: 120894
Length 2 missions
Enemy Groups: Custom
Description: Someone is bringing literary characters (from short stories by Poe and Hawthorne) to life in an effort to create an army to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!  (Both mishes have an EB)
Level Range: 5-54

Title: When Literature Attacks--Part II
Arc ID: 120904
Length: 1 mission
Enemy Group:  Custom and CoT
Description: The conclusion where you fight the three EBs who have been bringing the literary characters to life. (This is a defeat all with 3 EBs at the end.  You get an EB as an ally.  There is also a rescue, some battles, some patrols, and one ambush.)
Level Range: 5-54 (For squishies, they may want at least one teammate.)

I am open to any and all feedback.