News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Icon

Started by Shogunn2517, March 06, 2009, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me find that guy.

<------------------  Him.  Icon.  Formally of Milestones via DC, now solely of DC.  I know skins of the character exist somewhere(obviously).  I know the skin I previously had for the character was used with Superman2(by Ink?).  I also know another one was made.  I'm not sure who did it, but I very much would love to know where either of these skins are or if anyone else made any other out there they can point me towards.

Thanks.

detourne_me

I think ToxicJ might have done an Icon skin

Shogunn2517

That's it.  It was him.  I remember now...

Now, let's see if I can find it.

AfghanAnt

I've had plans to do Icon and Rocket. Just never had the chance. I might do them soon.

daglob

I have an Icon skin that came in a mod, but was on a Deadpool Muscular mesh. I fiddled with it and put in on a Male Muscular or Male Muscular Tall mesh.

Shogunn2517

Quote from: AfghanAnt on March 06, 2009, 06:14:35 AM
I've had plans to do Icon and Rocket. Just never had the chance. I might do them soon.

You know that would be really swell.  There's a lot one could do with Rocket.  I think she'd be an interesting creation personally.

Shogunn2517

Quote from: daglob on March 06, 2009, 06:22:10 AM
I have an Icon skin that came in a mod, but was on a Deadpool Muscular mesh. I fiddled with it and put in on a Male Muscular or Male Muscular Tall mesh.

I actually think I remember hearing about that as well.

Either way, I'm having trouble locating any of them.  Does someone have a link to provide?

AfghanAnt

If you want them, keep an eye on HF or my yahoo group.

bearded

there is a mod with icon in?

Shogunn2517

Quote from: AfghanAnt on March 06, 2009, 02:36:44 PM
If you want them, keep an eye on HF or my yahoo group.

My eyes are pealed.