News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

JLA mod for FF, Part 005

Started by freegentile, March 13, 2009, 01:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

Good evening! I can't find the Mods sub-forum today, for some reason, so here goes. Anything in particular that might be keeping my FF JLA mod, part 5 from saving all my team members? If I do F11 quick save, exit the game, then load the Quick Save, only part of my team is available again. Let's say I choose Firestorm, GL, Martian Manhunter, & Green Arrow & keep them alive. I F11 to save, exit the game to come back & play later, come back later, load that Quick Save of JLA 005, & I now can only move the 1st & last character, let's say...Firestorm & GA. Why does that happen? I've also noted that sometimes the game locks in the Restoring Saved Game State screen when it's loading up that saved game. My PC should be able to handle just about anything from FF...2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, GeForce 8600 GT w/ latest drivers, 2 GB RAM. I can play Battlefield 2 AIX mod, Crysis, stuff like that, pretty handily w/ no issues. Haven't noticed this issue w/ the DCU mod for FF. I'm running FF & FFVTTR on E:, have Crisis & Dark Intentions for FFVTTR & DCU & JLA mods for FF. Thank you all for your help!