News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Leveling Help

Started by Zapow, March 15, 2009, 01:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapow

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time finding teams with my level 42 tank. Most of the FR players are playing red side and 99% of the PUGs are looking for fillers, doorsitters, farms...anything but normal teamage.

I could use a hand on most weeknights if you're available.
[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

I would be happy to go with you, I too have a tank around the same level or some lower toons that could use a sk, hit me up when ever you see me

B A D

Ill probably be blueside for a bit , now that I've gotten Valdross over the top. I can bring Saint, Wicca, Apogee, or London Steel if you want an  SK, or Atomic Rose  if you want to SK her.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Tortuga

I'm back in CoH as of last night, so I'll happily take Bravebird (lvl 43ish dark/archery def) out of retirement for some levelling fun.