News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Mission glitch?

Started by Courtnall6, March 10, 2009, 04:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

I was attempting to complete the Midnighter Club story arc "Lost and Found" by creating the Lost Curing Wand and realized I couldn't because I'm still missing the Vial of Hero 1's blood(not in my salvage, bank, or my Consignment House storage). I should have received the vial after helping Lady Jane but it's nowhere to be seen. I have the other 4 pieces and have no clue how to get the vial again. Can it be junked accidently?

Montague Castanella gave me the mission to make the wand...but still no vial...I'm totally lost now. :wacko:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

MJB

Yeah I believe there has been glitches in that arc for a while. While you can't vendor any of the pieces they give you bugs do occur with the salvage. You can auto complete the mission where you craft the wand since you can't get past it without the Vial. Just call your contact and select Drop Mission.

-MJB

Courtnall6

I tried to call and drop the mission before and then went to see him in person...but the option is not available...which makes it that much more frustrating. :banghead:

Carravaggio

Same thing happened to me some time ago, got a character I really like stuck with the damn midnighters arc in his missions list. My theory was that if I completed the mission in a group, it might count towards granting me that final ingredient. Never managed to find a group with that particular mission to test the theory tho.

JKCarrier

I've heard of that bug before, but I thought it had been fixed. Obviously not! C6, send a /petition and the GMs should be able to get it straightened out for you.

Courtnall6

Sent a petition and all is well now :thumbup:

Thanks for helping out :cool: