GamerTags - 360/ PS3 /Wii /PC

Started by JeyNyce, February 26, 2009, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeyNyce

What's your gamertags online?

360 - JeyNyce

Steam (PC) - JeyNyce

What's yours?

I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

BWPS

PS3 - MistaCaspa - I'm up for Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance (first only).
Wii - I don't know/care, City Folk is the only game I ever play online. (James @ Lauraton - 4812-0890-6676)
SSBB has the worst online quality of any game ever.
Steam - I don't remember, but if you really want to play TF2 with me I will go get it.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

MJB

The Phantom Eyebrow

Great thread idea Jey! 

Steam - TheEyebrow.  I'm not on very often, but I did enjoy Team Fortress and would be amenable to some more games of that.

PS3 - PhanTomI. 

Tortuga

MJB

Friend request sent to BWPS!!

-MJB

Uncle Yuan

The only thing I got is an XBox 360 - spbtc.

I bought Orange Box to play Portal and HL2, but I wouldn't mind trying Team Fortress!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

billdamn22

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

BWPS

Added Phantom Eyebrow and MJB. :p
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

JeyNyce

360 Friend request sent to:

Courtnall6
billdamn22
Uncle Yuan
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

deano_ue

ps3 ultimate_evil

i don't play much but i wouldn't mind getting into it with people i know

AfghanAnt

360 - Afghan Ant
Wii - I'll get back to you

Requested:
Courtnall6
billdamn22
Uncle Yuan
electro (I play SF4 all the time unless I'm watching old dr who or red dwarf).

MJB

You forgot to put which console(s), AA.

-MJB

AfghanAnt

NomadX

Nomadx80 , Playstation 3

Games I own with online:
Little Big Planet
Overlord
Mercenaries 2 (would really like to get the multiplayer trophies)
Resistance
Grand Theft Auto IV
Metal Gear Solid 4

I plan on getting Resident Evil 5 soon, so if anyone has that for the PS3, hit me up.

Courtnall6

Well my PS3 is out of action game/movie wise...it no longer reads discs...the discs won't even try to spin...just the little working icon in the corner and that's it. It started this the day after I bought RE5 ofcourse and my warranty ran out last month...how awesome is that! <_<

I thought for sure my 360 would RROD before my PS3 went out...

Courtnall6

Forgot to mention...no blind friend invites please. Let me know who you are in a message...FR forum handle would be great. I have 1 friend requests from p biggles03...I have no idea who you are.

Uncle Yuan

I've been adding some folks who have tags here - but if I can add a personal message to my friend request on the 360 I haven't figured out how.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

billdamn22

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 18, 2009, 12:43:36 AM
Forgot to mention...no blind friend invites please. Let me know who you are in a message...FR forum handle would be great. I have 1 friend requests from p biggles03...I have no idea who you are.
Funny. I got that one too. :unsure:

UnfluffyBunny

360 - synbunny (tho my x-box is still in repair this tag works for x-box live incase anyone wishes to play dawn of war 2 ;) )
steam - synthos84

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 18, 2009, 12:43:36 AM

smart idea, some names you can recognise cause there is little to no difference others are just WTF

The Phantom Eyebrow

Well now I've sent out verious friend requests and have received confirmations.  I'm feeling quite the console socialite now!

Sucks to hear about your PS3 though Court.  Hopefully you'll have it back up and running soon. 

Ares_God_of_War

Steam - DeathBahamutXXX
X-Box 360 - DeathBahamutXXX
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

GrizzlyBearTalon

XBOX 360 - Mister Grizz

Though you're probably gonna find my little brother on, if I'm on playing Call of Duty or any sports game it isn't me. Anything else it is probably me.

clownprince

Tomato

sent out a few friend invites to those of you who matter (jking guys :p), but if anyone wants to friend me via PS3 my tag is TomatoisJP. Idon't have many games as of yet ($60 is a bit broad for me, though I might break down and finally get MUA2 come christmas )

detourne_me

Steam - detourne_me
PS3 - detourne_me

chuckles