FRP Update - (9-3-2015) - Days of Present Ends

Started by Previsionary, February 19, 2009, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Meh, now I have to actually accept requests again. CURSE YOU PREM!

UnkoMan

Holy moley. I ought to check this more often. Lookit all dem FX. And all of Syn's meshes.

Okay, I give. I will start looking at the new FRP all the time. I hope you are all satisfied with yourselves.

Previsionary

Quote from: UnkoMan on April 30, 2009, 11:48:06 AM
Holy moley. I ought to check this more often. Lookit all dem FX. And all of Syn's meshes.

Okay, I give. I will start looking at the new FRP all the time. I hope you are all satisfied with yourselves.

Indeed we are. Welcome to the cult!

This week on FRP2:

• Spotlight on CmdrKoenig
  • FR Avatar Mod

I officially hit hiatus with this post. I hit it so hard that I didn't even bother to gather anything for this week such as fx, a coding tip, or a Highlight On: [...]. Also, AA is out blogging me/us and I'm busy or something. ^^
Disappear when you least expe--

BentonGrey

Grr, stop updating so fast Prev!  Haha, I haven't had a chance to read your last several updates, and I'm behind! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 02, 2009, 03:06:19 PM
Grr, stop updating so fast Prev!  Haha, I haven't had a chance to read your last several updates, and I'm behind! :D

Silly boy blue, don't be, well, silly. I update like 2 times a week at most! ^_^.

Speaking of, update today. Nothing particularly FR/FF related, but if anyone is interested in basically making simplistic 3d, lego-esque movies online for free, you might want to just check out the latest blog entry. *hint, hint*

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: Previsionary on May 03, 2009, 10:21:40 PM
Speaking of, update today. Nothing particularly FR/FF related, but if anyone is interested in basically making simplistic 3d, lego-esque movies online for free, you might want to just check out the latest blog entry. *hint, hint*

That is single handedly the most stupid, awsome, pointless, silly, neat, retarded, crazy thing Ive seen on the internet in the last hour. It would be way cooler if it worked for me (Stupid Http Errors).. .but still. Wacky. And thanks for mentioning me in the update post about the batmobile. I have no idea what I did, but its nice to know it helped   :blink:

Previsionary

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on May 03, 2009, 11:06:06 PM
And thanks for mentioning me in the update post about the batmobile. I have no idea what I did, but its nice to know it helped   :blink:

It was minimal, but the version I have, and uploaded, was the one you removed the "direct source paths" from. So, since you were involved in something related to it, I figured I should credit you...or I'd feel bad...or something. ^^
----------

This week on FRP:

• absolutely nothing!

Ok, I kid. This week on FRP:

• Single old school fx: Snowflake beam
  • Coding Tip Number 9

So basically nothing. If all goes well, the next fx pack will be up soon and maybe...MAYBE...a new "highlight on" post so you people don't have to keep staring at that Aquaman post by Benton. And, I'm just going to throw this out there, but if anyone wants to highlight a character, writer, artist, storyline, team, or what have you...FRP2 would be glad to host it. As long as it makes sense and isn't offensive...that's the main thing. Also, if any of your coders (all 2 of you) wants to give out tips for python coding or EZScript coding, we welcome them with open arms. :P

Previsionary

Late entry...Koenig released five new maps for you guys to play on.

Maps:

• Underwater_X3
  • Western Town
  • Castle Dracula

Previsionary

This week on FRP2:

Round 2 of Spotlights have begun, and up first is...Death Jester. Go check it out.

The Hitman

BentonGrey

I've been enjoying these spotlights a lot Prev!  Thanks for doing them. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

It's a bit late, but the Spotlight On: Wickerman is now online. If you want to know what Dana's map output can do to a coder, you might wanna give it a browse! Also, hopefully some new content will be available soon*.

*Remember, kids, "soon" is relative! ^^

Previsionary

What are you doing reading this? It's time for you guys to go to FRP and enjoy the Spotlight On: Tommyboy. Go. Go do that now.

The Hitman

Great work, Premv!

When's my spotlight?! I can talk about waffles!

cmdrkoenig67

Whoo-Hooo!  Tommyboy spotlight!  Thanks Prev!

Dana

Blkcasanova247

Nice interview there Prev. ;) :thumbup: I wonder who's next on your list? ^_^
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

freedomforceforever

Hey had a question about installing maps(cmdrkoenig67 's). Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this.

What do I do if I don't have the missions folder or the area_specific folder in my  :ffvstr:directory? Will creating my own folders do the trick? If so,will they show up when I use FFX?

Thanks in advance.

Previsionary

Firstly, minor update today. I finally got around to highlighting Okami. Go read it if you're interested in a fairly cheap game for the PS2 and Wii.

Secondly:

Quote from: freedomforceforever on June 22, 2009, 09:01:31 PM
What do I do if I don't have the missions folder or the area_specific folder in my  :ffvstr:directory? Will creating my own folders do the trick? If so,will they show up when I use FFX?

It's ok that you asked here, but for future reference, it'd probably be best to ask in one of Dana's threads. No worries though. Anyway, you can manually create those folders if you don't already have them. If you want the maps to show up in FFX, you'll need to install them in the FFX version of those folders (I.E., ffx3\Missions and ffx3\Art\library\area_specific).

Previsionary

The spotlight on JKCarrier is up! Go and read. And hopefully, I'll find some time today to update some other parts of the site.

Previsionary

Up now is a new skin by Chuckles (Ultimate Scarlet Witch) and my 60 fx Marvel pack. Go get it while it's hot. Or don't, whichever.

If any of you care, the spotlight will most likely be late this week... and next... *shrugs*

garf35

Thanks, Previsionary! By the way, on your old keyframe page -- Vertex's keyframes are now a dead link. Pity -- I could really use some deadly martial arts moves for Cheshire.

Previsionary

Quote from: garf35 on July 03, 2009, 08:52:50 PM
Thanks, Previsionary! By the way, on your old keyframe page -- Vertex's keyframes are now a dead link. Pity -- I could really use some deadly martial arts moves for Cheshire.

FRP never had a keyframe page. I think you're thinking of NPI, which relaunched a few days ago.

Tomato

Wow... don't we feel loved?

Previsionary

New spotlight this week. Who is it? No one but the "best" skinner on FR. No, not Murs, people... C6! Go check it out.

Tomato

Quote from: Previsionary on July 24, 2009, 07:54:47 PM
New spotlight this week. Who is it? No one but the "best" skinner on FR. No, not Murs, people... C6! Go check it out.

Someone thinks murs is the best? That's crazy talk. We all know that title belongs to Vl... *laughs histerically* sorry, couldn't even get through that.

daglob

You're gonna keep talking about this Vlad guy and I'm gonna have to request some skins he did just to see how they look.

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

daglob

Tomato

Yes. Yellow Lantern felt the sudden need to burst in warning us to beware a fictional dark wizard that got his butt kicked by an 11 year old kid who grew up in a cupboard.

*smacks daglob* now, seriously, remove the name. Freak googles himself or something.

Previsionary

soooo, how did this thread go from updates about C6's spotlight to talking about past members who shouldn't be named? Stop that. Stopit.