FRP Update - (9-3-2015) - Days of Present Ends

Started by Previsionary, February 19, 2009, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Quote from: Tomato on July 25, 2009, 06:11:18 AM
Yes. Yellow Lantern felt the sudden need to burst in warning us to beware a fictional dark wizard that got his butt kicked by an 11 year old kid who grew up in a cupboard.

*smacks daglob* now, seriously, remove the name. Freak googles himself or something.

Being an android made from non-discriminatory tissue (thus lacking any internal organs), The Glob merely deforms and springs back into shape (love THAT effect for a Passive Defense), and says "Hunh?"

Gremlin

Quote from: daglob on July 25, 2009, 04:03:30 PM
Quote from: Tomato on July 25, 2009, 06:11:18 AM
Yes. Yellow Lantern felt the sudden need to burst in warning us to beware a fictional dark wizard that got his butt kicked by an 11 year old kid who grew up in a cupboard.

*smacks daglob* now, seriously, remove the name. Freak googles himself or something.

Being an android made from non-discriminatory tissue (thus lacking any internal organs), The Glob merely deforms and springs back into shape (love THAT effect for a Passive Defense), and says "Hunh?"

Seriously. He's like an Old One or something. Talk about him, and he WILL show up.

Check out Spectre Lad's blog. There's a post he made early on saying how he admired Vlad's tenacity. It's got some pictures.

Tomato

Do I continue the divergent topic just to annoy the thread's creator or do I play nice and go back the the real topic, some site update no one cares about. Decisions Decisions...

But no, in all honesty, very interesting read man. Keep up the spotlights, I find them amusing

area34

Not to derail this thread further... but I noticed the Prometheus mesh is corrupted. I thought this would be the best place to let you know.

Previsionary

Quote from: area34 on July 26, 2009, 10:12:49 PM
Not to derail this thread further... but I noticed the Prometheus mesh is corrupted. I thought this would be the best place to let you know.

Hrm... I just downloaded it myself and it worked fine. What error did you receive?
Disappear when you least expe--

area34

The download saves instantly and is 0kb's. If you straight open from the page it says "archive is either unknown or damaged".

Previsionary

K, I reuploaded the file. clear your cache and see if it works for ya now.

area34

Done, and Done. Everything works now. Thanks

Previsionary

You know, sometimes birds like to drop by the FRP window sill and spread gossip. However, I found it odd when this post appeared on the blog warning of things to come. Whatever could it mean, gang? Whatever. Could. It. Mean?!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Oh my stars and garters! If the rumor mill wasn't enough to draw you interest, then what, perchance, will this new mysterious post do to you?

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 22, 2009, 09:21:27 PM
*Gasp*!

I know, right? I haven't gasped that hard since that time Murs47 rapped to me... or maybe it was the time I saw Murs27's hair... wowsers.

Previsionary

Not much of an update, but a new blog post went up for those interested in Patriot City Tales + some teases about what is coming up over the next few updates if everything goes according to plan.

Previsionary

Semi Big update this week for FRP2. Let's go down a list, yeah?

1. Murs47 does a Highlight on Deadpool. You'd think he'd have more to say, but he surprisingly doesn't.

2. Spotlight on Podmark. I saved the Canadian for last because I still have a grudge against him from Prevsational and we're in a war... or something.

3. Mini spotlights on other sites in the community. Consider it a shout out to those jerks known as The Champions of Freedom, the oldbies with a facelift -- NPI, Murs's UDCU, that Ewzzy guy, and a couple of blogs.

4. On the Horizon... more maps? No way, no way.

And all those posts SHOULD go up periodically over the next 30 minutes. And now... I is off! You all should go read and/or comment. Do so. Now. ^_^

Podmark

Quote from: Previsionary on September 08, 2009, 02:32:12 PM
2. Spotlight on Podmark. I saved the Canadian for last because I still have a grudge against him from Prevsational and we're in a war... or something.

Silly Previsionary, I won that war a long time ago. Like yesterday or something. Or maybe that was Batman I won - meh they're like the same thing right.

Man I just rambled on in that thing.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Previsionary

CmdrKoenig has released three new maps this week. Arcade's Murderworld, Derelict Asylum, and The Crypt. Go and download those today!

Also, we have noticed that a few sites have revamped, and we have something to say. *ahem*

QuoteWe at FRP2 have noticed that certain sites have revamped and added a blog. Well, we only have one thing to say about that. You're welcome!

Yes, we have an ego.

detourne_me

Hey Prev,  exciting new update  (sorry haven't answered your email)
although i did just install FFVTTr at my work computer (mid terms coming up, a lot of office time)
However,  some of the mod links are down.  I really want to get PCTales,  but well...no go.
thanks for looking into it.

Previsionary

Quote from: detourne_me on September 16, 2009, 05:26:43 AM
Hey Prev,  exciting new update  (sorry haven't answered your email)
although i did just install FFVTTr at my work computer (mid terms coming up, a lot of office time)
However,  some of the mod links are down.  I really want to get PCTales,  but well...no go.
thanks for looking into it.

Hmm, seems one of the plugins updated and altered some links. No worries, it's fixed now. Just make sure you clear your cache just in case. Thanks for letting me know!

detourne_me

Cool, Thanks Prev,  I'm really enjoying PCTales so far.  The Dragnet mission is a blast. Just what I imagine a Freedom Force game should be.

hmmn, I'll only play mods on my school computer... other wise i'll have to start dl'ing all of the other tools too (nifskope etc.)  Thats a slippery slope when i should be *ahem* writing lesson plans.

BentonGrey

Glad you enjoyed the Dragnet mission, DM.  It was an absolute blast to write. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Stoked about those new maps! I'm always a fan of Dana's stuff!

cmdrkoenig67

Previsionary

Wow, has it really been almost a month since our last update? Guess I better do something about that...

This week on FRP2:

• John Jr. releases his very first EZScript mod: Legion of Superheroes! Go give it a download and show some love, k?
  • Murs gets his own corner in the house of FRP2. Read his first post here.
  • I shine some light on some upcoming projects including PCTales and maybe a new(ish?) fx pack... maybe

Sure, it's not an uber huge update like Heroforce, but it'll get you by, won't it? As a sidenote, maybe some [non-canadian] writer-wannabe should get off his keister and get back to spotlighting? So if that were to happen, and no one is saying it will, who would you guys want to see spotlighted? Said writer already has a list, but tis a community and said writer would love to get some input. PMs would be appreciated in that area if you've someone in mind. Make it happen, folks. ^_^

murs47

Finally! My voice shall be heard! Tremble! Tremble in fear, you peasants! :ph34r:

deano_ue

murs47

deano_ue

Previsionary

Ladies... ladies. Don't fight! Not unless a camera is around, and I'm getting paid for it. ^_^.

This week on FRP2:

1. Spotlights round 3 has begun and USAgent is our first target.
2. PCTales episode 2 is up. Go check that out.
3. Random updates blog post.

and that's about it, I suppose. If you guys still want to suggest potential spotlight candidates, pm me. And, ummmm... over the next few weeks, hopefully, some new stuff will pop up a little more frequently. I say that now, but... you know... stuff.

laughing paradox

That interview should have come with a picture of the Halloween costume.

Need to finish PCT1 so I can get on PCT2!

USAgent

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 02, 2009, 09:41:04 PM
That interview should have come with a picture of the Halloween costume.

Um, Ya might wanna check out the halloween pic thread in "general discusion"....but then again ya might not :huh:

Previsionary

This week on FRP2 is a relatively small update.

1. We took our spotlight and shined it on my good (online) buddy, Detourne_Me, to see if he's up to any shenanigans.

2. We pimp out BinaryPictureShow's JLA/Avenger prelude video for those that haven't seen it.

3. Wolverine: Weapon X by Jason Aaron is also promoted a bit because the Prevo loves it like he loves chocolate cake and milkshakes. Well, maybe not AS much.

Don't those things sound like fun to you? Go check it out, yeah? ^_^. Until next time. *waves*