FRP Update - (9-3-2015) - Days of Present Ends

Started by Previsionary, February 19, 2009, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

deano_ue

great update mate.  i love that video. amazes me how it's done

Tawodi Osdi

That Binary Picture show was rather cool.  I didn't know that could be done with skins, and the writer and performers seemed to have a good bead on the characters they were trying to portray.

style

WOW! Loved that spotlight on my BIG BRo De-Me. He's one of the best!!! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Thanks Prev, and everyone for reading the spotlight!
Gotta play PCTales tonight!

Previsionary

This week on FRP2:

1. We're no longer on hiatus... for now. We'll be back on it next week. :P

2. Spotlight on that cool, Hawaiian shirt wearing dude. No, not him! HITMAN!

3. Chuck releases a skin/skope he did quite some time ago of The Vanisher before his return in X-force. That's right... the black, basic bodysuit.

4. Murs gives us his second entry in "Murs' Corner" revolving around Marvel's Dark Reign.
Disappear when you least expe--

Previsionary

You guys should check the blog more often. Who knows what surprises are in store.

Previsionary

Ugh, after a few days of difficulty and hard work, FRP2 is proud to present:

X-men: No Lost Cause.

Consider it a late X-mas, right-on-time New Year's gift (Speaking of... what happened to Secret Santa this year?  :huh:). And to think, it'll be frp2's first anniversary not too soon. Look at us, we're growing up.

Previsionary

Quad post! This time on FRP2:

• Out with the Old and in with the New... look, that is.
  • Spotlight on Laughing Paradox
  • Look into the past... "Freedom Force Rocks!"

Enjoy and make sure to let us know your thoughts, aye?

Blkcasanova247

Nice new look Prev. :thumbup: And another great "Spotlight"...I really like getting to see folks bein' "real". Who do you have next?
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Previsionary

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 08, 2010, 04:09:48 PM
Nice new look Prev. :thumbup: And another great "Spotlight"...I really like getting to see folks bein' "real". Who do you have next?

Thanks, Casanova. Next spotlight was sent out some time ago, but he's been a little too busy to respond, so I suppose I'll continue going down the list of requested spotlights people have sent me and hoping they'll say "yay" instead of "nay." :P

Previsionary

Wooo, a lot of blog posts went up over the past few weeks, and instead of announcing every time I write a new post, I'll tell you about them here. These past few weeks on FRP2:

1. I decided to point out some trends I've developed in my holiday mods. [click]

2. Retrospective: The Road to Crisis. [click]

3. We at FRP2 show some support to Benton and Crimson. [click]

4. Spotlight On: Daglob! [click]

And that's it. Enjoy the reads.

Previsionary

The beginning of February and FRP2 starts off strong. With what, you ask? Check it.

What are you waiting for? Go read and download! Hmm, and maybe one day I'll find the time to put up the next Spotlight and some other stuffage we at FRP2 have kept under wraps. Maybe.

Xenolith

I'm looking forward to the Legion Mod. 

The Evengers are pretty cool.  Nice job.

cmdrkoenig67

There's also now a newer Skoped Mesh blog post from me...

http://frp.unlimited2.net/sw-a-new-skope/

Previsionary

Will February be a busy month for us? This just in:

Go read and enjoy.

An aside, Valandar is our 20th spotlight. I didn't actually imagine we'd keep that feature running this long. ^_^

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 02, 2010, 04:55:03 PM

Damn Commander....Those look amazing. I have to say, you really get to the stuff that seems to slip under the radar too much. That Chewie looks great, and the Greedo and whatisname are cool as hell.

I have a bit of a problem with 3P0, though. He looks ripped! He doesnt look like the prissy little fussbudget he does in the movies. He looks like he's ready to kick arse and take names. Though to be honest, I have no idea how to use an accurate version of C-3P0 in  :ff:. This one at least looks like he can take care of himself pretty well.

John Jr.

great skopes, Dana! Specially Chewbacca.
Congrats!

cmdrkoenig67

LOL...Thanks Scorp...I used the slimmest Tommy mesh I could too, but yes...He still looks kind of ripped..Ha!  I don't really know if folks can use a Greedo Skope or a Ponda Baba/Walrus Man...But I though Star Wars would be a fun project...Boy, was I wrong...It's hard work, LOL!

Dana

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on February 02, 2010, 08:45:34 PM
Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 02, 2010, 04:55:03 PM

Damn Commander....Those look amazing. I have to say, you really get to the stuff that seems to slip under the radar too much. That Chewie looks great, and the Greedo and whatisname are cool as hell.

I have a bit of a problem with 3P0, though. He looks ripped! He doesnt look like the prissy little fussbudget he does in the movies. He looks like he's ready to kick arse and take names. Though to be honest, I have no idea how to use an accurate version of C-3P0 in  :ff:. This one at least looks like he can take care of himself pretty well.

cmdrkoenig67

herodad1

laughing paradox

Previsionary

Even through my sickness, I managed to schedule an update for today. Tis small, but hopefully you all enjoy it. If you don't... I'll send Benton to your home with his aquaman dissertation, which he'll gladly read to you. Evil, right?

This week:

Enjoy!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

February continues to be a spotlight heavy month for us as FRP2 decides to shine its light on one of FR's master coders, Stumpy, to see what might be in the future for FFX. Go read!

Many thanks to Stumpy for participating. ^_^

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

style

Yes thanks for the call Prev and I must say this another person who inspires me is De_Me he is tha Truth absolutely did not want to leave him out!
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Woah, thanks Style!  I gotta say Prev, it's  great that you're doing these spotlights. It's really cool to see how people have contributed to FF over the years and to get more of an inside scoop about the people behind the brightly-colored spandex-clad avatars.

Previsionary

No worries, Style. Thanks for participating. In other news, expect a most amusing spotlight this Friday. In the meantime, join in on a little experiment, if you can:

FRP tests Google Wave Embedding

Previsionary

Ahh, happy Friday, everyone! As of right now, you can go check out a brand new spotlight!

Every once in a while, we need to retrospect on what helped to build us into the little bit of awesomeness that we are. FRP2 decided to do that today. Take a listen, why don't you? And expect more big things throughout the week.