xmen origins wolverine: snikt peek

Started by afterburn, February 16, 2009, 06:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afterburn

I'm not sure I can post stuff from superherohype because of questionable comments found on that site but they have the tv spot that one could see if they watched family guy tonight.  The 60 second spot is one of three to be shown on Fox to promote this movie.  This one was called outcasts.  While I'm not the biggest wolverine fan, this movie could be fun, and at least should have some decent action scenes.
sasha eats boogers

BWPS

Looks SO good. I don't know why but the bone claws seem stupid. But this movie looks to be great, I hope it's long.

Also I liked the title of this topic.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

TheMarvell

I caught a sneek peak while my gf and I were watching American Idol (yeah yeah, I know, lol). I have to say, while I really want to see the movie, that TV spot wasn't very good. It showed more of Ryan Reynolds in that really non-deadpool-looking outfit, Gambit flinging cards out of his wrists (it almost looked like they were physically shooting out from himself, like he naturally creates them...not sure), and shots of what I think was supposed to be Cyclops, or at least some mutant with a remarkably similar power. The TV spot ended with Wolverine taking down a helicopter. We've seen this shot before, but it seemed pretty underwhelming when I saw it again on TV.

In all honesty, this looks like a mid to low budget movie. It could be a fun summer popcorn movie, or it could be pretty bad. This is certainly no X-Men 4. I miss Bryan Singer.