News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HELP PLEASE

Started by itot_uk, February 15, 2009, 09:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itot_uk

Hello this is to anyone who can help me, I have just bought FFVTTR its the new one witht he bonus DVD form digital jesters. I used to own both the older versions and when my computer went down traded them as I had loads of custom characters. Now I want to start building them up again in FFVTTR but I cant for anything get the hero file linked up with any meshes or skins, I have read all the links of where they shoudl sit and when I open the EZhero tool it points to a location that does not exist and does not let me specify the drive letter anyway so I am totally fed up with it at the moment as I cant as yet put any custom characters into the game which is why I re-bought it to do some hero v hero fights in the tv mode tool, please help me thankyou.

GogglesPizanno

If you bought the Digital Jesters version (the european one), I believe they handle the files differently. There was always some weirdness associated with that. I dont own that one, so I dont know. Maybe someone with some experience with it will have more luck. The other thing is to make sure you have the most recent version of EZHero.

One thing you can try, is to create a custom character of some kind using the in-game character editor and save it. Then look to see where that file was saved and open it up in EZHero to see what the settings are. That way you can use it a baseline to compare against your existing hero files. For all intents as long as you have the meshes and hero files placed in the correct locations, EZHero should allow you to edit the mesh paths. I think the bigger issue is the digital jesters release of the game and how it handles file locations.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I should point out that there are actually two European versions now, the older Digitial Jesters one, which has an odd file restructuring, and the newest budget version, which is identical to the US version.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.