News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Question for mesher's

Started by TAP43, February 14, 2009, 03:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAP43

First off happy V-day and in the feeling of love for this community  :wub: I wanted to ask something

I'm not sure if this is the right section this should go in, but I will let the power that be decided to move it if need be.

But anyway my question is what is the feeling of the meshing community about some of the this that can be done with nifscope. To be exact, I have been learning from the various tutorial and Q&A that goes on in the hexxing section that now you can cut sections of meshed pieces and body parts off and paste them onto another mesh. As well as change the geometry of the vertex of the mesh to reshape it into another mesh almost completely if you take the time.
Example of what I'm talking about can be seen in the hexxing section (my pic's of the reshaping I did for Chemo and the removing of the bottom part of the jacket for Jack Knight, etc...)

When I first figured out how to I thought it was fantastic and started to think of all the things I could do now, being a closet wannabe mesher. But then I wanted to know how the meshing community felt about it the things that could be done with their creating. It seems to be a fine line between a influx of new potential and chop shop for meshes, I maybe talking out of my behind and or alone in this feeling and by no means want to start a heated debate. I just wanted to express my feelings and see what the meshing community felt.
Peace ;)

TAP43

Renegade

Do what you want. The ratio of active meshers to potential hexers/skopers is so low that if people want "new" meshes their best bet is going to be through skoping. I haven't fired up Max since last summer and have no idea when I'll have the time to mesh something again, if ever (never say never). Why should the people who want new meshes suffer by waiting for my schedule to accommodate it? Keep the dream alive man.
Hey Kids, COMICS!

yell0w_lantern

do whatever you want with my meshes.
Yellow Lantern smash!