News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

earth marvel

Started by bearded, February 07, 2009, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

thought experiment.  pretend dc made a reality based on marvel, in the way that marvel made squadron supreme.  i've got a few characters, but would love some input on meshes or hero file stats for them.  they should be slightly more powerful than marvel counterparts, as per standard dc.

1.  USergeant.  from a group of military special forces, like superhero gi joe.
2.  Armor Man.  why has this name never been used?  tommyboy's rocket red mesh with a new skin would be favorite.
3.  Beetleman.  scientist able to use different beetle powers.  including a pet beetle he shrinks down to ride.
4.  Monster Man.  aging scientist implants his brain in an alien body.  did not realize the aliens body chemistry would make him go mad, sometimes.  it takes will to control the body.
5.  Kon El, last son of asgard.  using jaschuldt's awesome skin on the thor mesh.  one of thor's sons, Kon was sent to earth to escape Ragnorok.

tommyboy

Umm.. DC did do their version of Marvels earth, its where Blue jay, Wandjina, silver sorceress and I believe the Extremists come from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_of_Angor
Still might be a cool idea to do it again though..

bearded

did not know that!  thank you.  just looking for an excuse to make some new characters.  gonna steal the name Assemblers tho!  that's too neat.

DrMike2000

Assemblers is an awesome name for a team of Avengers analogues.

Assemblers Avenge!
Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

There was a second, more modern version based on the pre-Civil War Avengers team.  This one was an alternate universe (but before the multiverse was re-introduced) that Bizzaro and Batzaro end up going to.  Batman and Superman follow.

Or maybe it was the other way around.  Anyway, this one had analogues or Thor, Iron Man, Spiderman, and Wolverine.  There were probably others, but that's what I remember.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

The Hitman

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on February 09, 2009, 05:07:20 PM
There was a second, more modern version based on the pre-Civil War Avengers team.  This one was an alternate universe (but before the multiverse was re-introduced) that Bizzaro and Batzaro end up going to.  Batman and Superman follow.

Or maybe it was the other way around.  Anyway, this one had analogues or Thor, Iron Man, spider-man, and Wolverine.  There were probably others, but that's what I remember.

The Maximums:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximums