Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: Warner Bros Wants Seven Batman Movies  (Read 983 times)

Offline Midnite

Warner Bros Wants Seven Batman Movies
« on: February 05, 2009, 05:51:41 AM »
Linky

Thoughts?

Offline JeyNyce

• TEKMASTER
  • Moderators
  • Respect the TEK
Re: Warner Bros Wants Seven Batman Movies
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 02:13:56 PM »
I see a Spidey 3 in Batman future.  What they should do is be like Marvel and have different movies with different heroes and make one big one to bring them all together.  What's so hard about that?
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Offline bredon7777

• Member of the High Council of Gallifrey
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:33:45 PM »
They can get one, maybe two more out of Nolan/Bale (though they better not quit before they do the Riddler).  When Nolan/Bale leave, they should have the sense to stop.
"I can't wait to hear this guy's monologue. 'I am the Palindrome! Feel my power! Power my feel! Palindrome the am I!' Peter Piping weirdos." - The Middleman

Offline Glitch Girl

• ERROR: Title not found
  • Titans
  • If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »
I want a flying car, but that doesn't mean I'm going to get one or one. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because itís the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Offline BWPS

• Poke!
  • Poke!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 06:34:11 PM »
I know Zack Snyder has expressed interest in filming an adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns, and even got Frank Millerís blessing at Comic Con last year. If Nolan isnít interested in making a fourth Batman film, I would love to see Warner Bros take the leap and do the alternative future story with Snyder in the directorís seat.
No never!

(though they better not quit before they do the Riddler)
I personally would rather see Nolan's take on Mr. Freeze. Or Simon the Pieman.

I see a Spidey 3 in Batman future
Me too, in fact, a Spidey 3 would be even worse for this series than it was for Spider-Man.

Don't make 7 more Batman films in Nolan's run (with or without him), it'll get worse and worse and cheapen the awesome start. Maybe he can do 5, but if it comes to it, recast/remake a totally new incarnation so you can turn out the blockbuster action movies you want. Also make me a Sherlock House movie with Hugh Laurie as Holmes because he basically is already. Robert Sean Leonard can be Watson.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.