9 levels to go till ding

Started by BlueBard, February 03, 2009, 09:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

Whew.  I just got Maxwell Miracle up to level 41 last night. (Illusion/Empathy)

If anyone would like to join me for the final grind up to 50 Heroside on Virtue, I'll take all the help I can get.  My semi-normal play time is after 9:30 pm EST, night TBD, fyi.  LFT. RSVP. PDQ.

I wonder if I hold the FR record for longest time playing CoH without hitting 50...?
STO/CO: @bluegeek

UnfluffyBunny

Quote from: BlueBard on February 03, 2009, 09:19:57 PM
I wonder if I hold the FR record for longest time playing CoH without hitting 50...?

that honor is probably mine, throughout my on off playing i've still to get past 22.... >_>

MJB

I have my lvl 50 PB on Virtue that I can grab. He'd be happy to help since he's been gathering dust for ages. :P

-MJB

BlueBard

Quote from: MJB on February 03, 2009, 10:18:41 PM
I have my lvl 50 PB on Virtue that I can grab. He'd be happy to help since he's been gathering dust for ages. :P

-MJB

That would be great!  I'm shooting for being online Thursday evening and some on the weekend.  I doubt I'll be on tonight unless it's the late, late show.

I'll look for you when I'm on!

Anybody else trying to get to 50?

One question... if I get Max to 50 on Virtue, will that be the only server I can create Khelds on?

Alaric

Quote from: BlueBard on February 04, 2009, 01:28:36 PM

One question... if I get Max to 50 on Virtue, will that be the only server I can create Khelds on?

No. You'll be able to create Khelds on any server.

You won't be able to create villainous epic types (widows, soldiers of Arachnos) unless you get a villain to 50, however.
Fear the "A"!!!

BlueBard

Quote from: Alaric on February 04, 2009, 02:19:11 PM
Quote from: BlueBard on February 04, 2009, 01:28:36 PM

No. You'll be able to create Khelds on any server.

You won't be able to create villainous epic types (widows, soldiers of Arachnos) unless you get a villain to 50, however.

Highly unlikely any time in the near future, as I put very little time in villainside.  My heroic alts far outnumber and outlevel the villains.  (Although I got one Mastermind I'm interested in leveling up a bit...)

Preacher

Quote from: BlueBard on February 03, 2009, 09:19:57 PM

Iv played since day 1 and before in the beta and I have still to get to 50 lol, I got a bad case of alt sickness and deleting and restarting my main toons, Rune and Apache Thunder I have used from the start and I finally have Apache at 42. So hoping to ding 50 soon.
Green Lantern:"WOW So it's true Lil LOBO,Y'know he small enough now that we could kill him."
Superman:"Stop that"
Green Lantern:"C'mon I'll hold him down and you beat him to death."