News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Another Black Base Screen

Started by yell0w_lantern, February 02, 2009, 02:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yell0w_lantern

Grrr.  :banghead:
I basically cut and pasted a working base.txt and used the exact same base file for the map.
the base text
#--------------------------------------
#
#  Sample Base cutscenes for EZ script
#
#--------------------------------------

#I've placed tricolour and sky_king on the map where I want them, along
# with a marker called out_marker that they will run to during the briefing.

Story: Seventh Base

#
# The base encounter will set up the camera
# and take care of any campaign housekeeping
# e.g. right after the base loads.
#

Encounter: Start
Type: Base

Start Cutscene:
Play music music_inside_warehouse1
Set lighting to day
Camera on red_skull
Unfade for 1 seconds
red_skull says, "your uber mensch have failed. vhat do you zay now, herr blitzkrieg"
blitzkrieg says, "zhey are very shtrong, herr shkull. much shtronger zhan exshpected."
blitzkrieg says, "and now zhey have zhe boy! Zhey could ruin everysink!"
red_skull says, "zhey might - vere it not for me and my ingenious plan"
blitzkrieg says, "vhat plan?"
red_skull says, "az zhe amerikaners zay: zhat's for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out."
red_skull says, "ha ha ha ha ha!"

#
# The third cutscene will play when the player
# selects the briefing button on the base screen.
#
# Notice the 'Starts when: Briefing' line.
# That must be there or it won't play as a briefing.
#

Encounter: Briefing
Type: Cutscene
Starts when: Briefing

Start Cutscene:
Camera on red_skull
red_skull says, "come, let uz begin ze ritual!"
Fade for 1 seconds

And now the script log
>>> system/init.py executed
>>> system/localinit.py executed
>>> system\tredir.py executed
loading datfiles version 0.256000
loading cshelper ...
Starting ffx.py v. 3.3.1 build 0; branch = main release update
Loading m25ai.py v. 3.3.0 build 3; branch = Gold v.3.3 with Patch
importing missionobjvar.py v1.20
importing MLOG Reader 1.0.23
Starting General Utilities 1.0.1
missionobjvar(FixLongs): Fixing overflow issue with <SCSTATE_BUOYANT>
missionobjvar defining functions for Rumble Room play.
Loading m25cutscene.py v.3.2.0 final; May 27, 2007
CustomHeadCurrentTime 1233498087.609000
Starting Height Check module 1.4
Starting System Utilities 1.5
OBJECTS_HEIGHT: 604 entries
NIF_OBJECTS: 482 entries
BUILDINGS_IN_OBJECTS_DAT: 30 entries
BUILDING_DIMENSIONS: 30 entries
Starting skXMapInfo.py  v 0.79 beta
skXMapInfo: m25ai available
Loading m25aiopt.py v.3.2.0 final; branch = swingman 4
FFX Mission Plugin 'firehydrant' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'zombie' imported
Loading freeroam_keepbuildingdamage.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
FFX Mission Plugin 'freeroam_keepbuildingdamage' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25ai_lowjumper' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25ai_realitymanipulation' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'cutscene_power' imported
Loading     m25enc_OPENDOOR.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
Loading m25enc.py v.3.2.0 July 5, 2008
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25enc_opendoor' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25enc_reqchar' imported
Loading     m25enc_simplechoice.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25enc_simplechoice' imported
Starting Built-In Function Wrapper 1.5
('Object_CalcPrestige', 'js')
ffx3\Missions\Scripts\sk.py importing FFX
ffx3\Missions\Scripts\sk.py loaded
Loading m25pstory.py v.3.2.0 final; May 27, 2008
>>> C:\Documents and Settings\gabe\Local Settings\Application Data\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\temp\base.py executed
! GetMapInfo
ff.DoEncBase(1,cutscenes = [['startcs', [['priority', 1], ['required', 'red_skull', 'blitzkrieg'], ['cutscene', 'CS_Start()', "CS_Music('music_inside_warehouse1')", "CS_Lighting('day')", "CS_Camera('red_skull', dist=-160, yaw=0)", 'CS_UnFade(1)', "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'your uber mensch have failed. vhat do you zay now, herr blitzkrieg', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'zhey are very shtrong, herr shkull. much shtronger zhan exshpected.', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'and now zhey have zhe boy! Zhey could ruin everysink!', force=0)", "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'zhey might - vere it not for me and my ingenious plan', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'vhat plan?', force=0)", 'CS_Speak(\'red_skull\', "az zhe amerikaners zay: zhat\'s for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out.", force=0)', "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'ha ha ha ha ha!', force=0)", 'CS_End()']]]], marker = 'encounter', red_skullsays,"azzheamerikanerszay = 'zhat\'s for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out."',return_function="StorylineEncounterReturn")
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\gabe\Local Settings\Application Data\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\temp\base.py", line 26, in OnPostInit
    m25minimod.OnPostInit(campaign=1, base=1)
  File "C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\.\ffx3\missions\scripts\m25minimod.py", line 137, in OnPostInit
    m25story.DoStoryline()
  File "C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\.\ffx3\missions\scripts\m25story.py", line 246, in DoStoryline
    DoStorylineState(story,enc)
  File "C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\.\ffx3\missions\scripts\m25story.py", line 295, in DoStorylineState
    if not StorySetupEncounter(enc_id,story,state,a):
  File "C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\.\ffx3\missions\scripts\m25story.py", line 385, in StorySetupEncounter
    val = eval('ff.%s(%i,%s,return_function="StorylineEncounterReturn")'%(encname,enc_id,encparams))
  File "<string>", line 1
    ff.DoEncBase(1,cutscenes = [['startcs', [['priority', 1], ['required', 'red_skull', 'blitzkrieg'], ['cutscene', 'CS_Start()', "CS_Music('music_inside_warehouse1')", "CS_Lighting('day')", "CS_Camera('red_skull', dist=-160, yaw=0)", 'CS_UnFade(1)', "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'your uber mensch have failed. vhat do you zay now, herr blitzkrieg', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'zhey are very shtrong, herr shkull. much shtronger zhan exshpected.', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'and now zhey have zhe boy! Zhey could ruin everysink!', force=0)", "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'zhey might - vere it not for me and my ingenious plan', force=0)", "CS_Speak('blitzkrieg', 'vhat plan?', force=0)", 'CS_Speak(\'red_skull\', "az zhe amerikaners zay: zhat\'s for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out.", force=0)', "CS_Speak('red_skull', 'ha ha ha ha ha!', force=0)", 'CS_End()']]]], marker = 'encounter', red_skullsays,"azzheamerikanerszay = 'zhat\'s for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out."',return_function="StorylineEncounterReturn")
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^
SyntaxError: invalid token
initialising FFQ_initialiseExtras()
Plugin 'firehydrant' OnPostInit() called
Plugin 'zombie' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'freeroam_keepbuildingdamage' OnPostInit() called
Plugin 'm25ai_lowjumper' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'm25ai_realitymanipulation' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'cutscene_power' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'm25enc_opendoor' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'm25enc_reqchar' has no OnPostInit()
Plugin 'm25enc_simplechoice' has no OnPostInit()
Yellow Lantern smash!

M25

The colon (:) in

red_skull says, "az zhe amerikaners zay: zhat's for zhe fuhrer and i to know and you to find out."

is causing the problem.  Change it to something else or remove it and the scene should run.