News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Where are the Champions?

Started by AfghanAnt, January 30, 2009, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Grab the net, we'll pry that secret out one way or another!

BentonGrey

I'm as close lipped as a clam!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

Forget the net, I'm grabbing the crowbar!

Gremlin

Outcast

Cool banner guys! I'm kind of reminded how Hero Force 2 was introduced. There was a lot of mystery involved then too. There were members who seemingly left the forum and so on.  :blink: I have a wild guess who some of these Champions are.  Only a few days left to see if i'm right.  :P

Xenolith

It's like their the Celestials or something.  As long as I can be Karkas I don't mind tho.    :lol:

Champion 1 of 12

Quote from: Outcast on March 26, 2009, 02:43:20 PM
Cool banner guys! I'm kind of reminded how Hero Force 2 was introduced. There was a lot of mystery involved then too. There were members who seemingly left the forum and so on.  :blink: I have a wild guess who some of these Champions are.  Only a few days left to see if i'm right.  :P

Quote from: Champion 1 of 12 on March 25, 2009, 04:25:21 AM
Quote from: Podmark on March 25, 2009, 03:45:58 AM
April is next week - yay!
With 30 whole days in it. ;) There will be an exact place and there will be an exact time forth coming. Our arrival is immenent!
Our time is coming soon...but not on the first! No "April Fools" frivolity!

herodad1

Cyber Burn

Cyber Burn is no more! Long live Champion 13 of 12!

:P

UnkoMan

I hope they push it back to May. Anticipation is what keeps me going.

herodad1

Anticipate what? Uhhh...time makes me forget. :wacko:

UnkoMan

Gremlin

Xenolith

I am confident that Champions will arrive tomorrow.  please :(

Champion 1 of 12

A Champion has arrived! I have foreshadowed our coming for many months and today I believe that it is time for this Champion to "unmask" himself. Time to reveal the truth...who is "CHAMPION 1 OF 12"?

Spoiler
Champion 1 of 12 is BlkCasanova247! :thumbup: :)

Blkcasanova247

Spoiler
Champion 2 of 12 is Style! ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

style

What do we have in store? Who are the other 10 Champions? Who shot J. R.?  All these questions will be answered and more very soon. :cool: ...................................Well at least not the J. R. one. ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

Gremlin

BentonGrey

It certainly wasn't Podmark...unless he was aiming at someone else.  Hey guys!  I can't wait to see what you have in store!
God Bless

Reepicheep

Is this just a glorified guessing game?

The Hitman

You're right... I shot J.R. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wan't for those meddling kids and that dog!

Blkcasanova247

No more guessing....I did say "all questions will be answered" and I'm a man of my word. So...Champions of Freedom is a new website for Freedom Force related content (Skins, Skopes, Meshes ect) featuring a roster of folks that are far more talented than I. :P Here are your Champions....Style, Detourne Me, Carravagio (who'll be pulling double duty with NPI), Murs47,  Tap43, Mystik aka Thor Reborn, Yellow Lantern, Johnny Patches (who also has his fingers in more than one pie), Vertex, The Beyonder and Courtnall6...oh and yours truly. ;) My intention was for us to have launched "Champions" by now but unfortunately life has a tendency to get in the way of fun sometimes. I won't give another launch date yet...other than to say it'll be soon and when it happens it'll happen really fast. Thanks to those of you that kept our little secret and a huge thank you to Afghan Ant for his generosity and helping make this come to life. Stay tuned! :cool:

BentonGrey

Awesome!  I can't wait to see this new site!
God Bless

Gremlin

I was wondering who was on the roster! Looking forward to the launch! ^_^

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

Blkcasanova247

Had to be done Gabe. ;) Besides you glow in the dark...you're not exactly what I call "stealthy". :P

Podmark

That is one sweet roster. Can't wait to you guys are up and running. The FF community could really use something like this.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Reepicheep

With HQ undertaking a similar thing with NPI, I could see this as being quite a refreshing air to Freedom Force resources.

I may not play any more, but I'm kinda excited. :)