News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Zatanna from JLH

Started by apfarmakis, January 28, 2009, 09:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apfarmakis

Is there a voicepak for Zatanna from Justice League Heroes?
Like an eye that sees but cannot see itself,
Like a sword that cuts but cannot cut itself.

crimsonquill

Quote from: apfarmakis on January 28, 2009, 09:07:04 AM

Unfortunitly, No... I do have ALL of the sound files from JLH but the mystery of converting them from the archive format that was used into Wav/Mp3 format was held by Sledgehammer who is currently MIA from the community.

I'm working on converting it myself but it's a sloooooooow process since I had to start the technique that Sledge used from scratch.  :banghead:

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

BentonGrey

Good luck CQ, I would definitely love to see those voices available!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Sledgehammer

Quote from: apfarmakis on January 28, 2009, 09:07:04 AM

Now that I'm back, I'll try to satisfy your requirement in the near future.

BentonGrey

Sledgehammer!  Great to have you back!  I need me some more JLH voicepacks. ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

crimsonquill

Quote from: Sledgehammer on February 08, 2009, 06:52:39 AM
Now that I'm back, I'll try to satisfy to requirement in the near future.

Sledge!!!!!!!!! *bearhugs* Glad to see you back... I was worried you were MIA and buried under a pile of paperwork somewhere. I spent many weeks hunting down e-mails that were similar to your name just to see what you have been up to.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Sledgehammer

Quote from: crimsonquill on February 08, 2009, 07:11:52 AM
Sledge!!!!!!!!! *bearhugs* Glad to see you back... I was worried you were MIA and buried under a pile of paperwork somewhere. I spent many weeks hunting down e-mails that were similar to your name just to see what you have been up to.

Sorry about my absence, CQ. I guess I've left you alone for a long while, and we both know how tiresome and difficult this VP business can be. I don't wanna ramble too much because this is a very specific thread, but from now on I'll try to help you on regular basis. I already promised not only Zatanna, but also the rest of the playables from Justice League Heroes: GL John Stewart, GL Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner (JLH only created ONE voicepack for both of them), Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Supergirl, Green Arrow and Hawkgirl. I guess that will satisfy many people around here.

apfarmakis

Dude, welcome back. I'm so happy to hear that alll those JLH VPs will soon b eavailable soon.
Like an eye that sees but cannot see itself,
Like a sword that cuts but cannot cut itself.