Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Bloodshadow

Love the preview LP :thumbup:
I just finished watching the latest Arrow titled "Suicide Squad",between that and what you've done here I'm gonna have to dig out and re read some of my old Squad issues :cool:

BentonGrey

Hoho!  That is awesome!  I agree with everyone else, that is one cool preview pic, and what I can see of the skins all looks fantastic too.  Vertigo's face is especially cool!  I'm looking forward to seeing all of these guys.  I can already see several that I'm going to need to add into the DCUG. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 23, 2014, 09:53:51 PM
Hoho!  That is awesome!  I agree with everyone else, that is one cool preview pic, and what I can see of the skins all looks fantastic too.  Vertigo's face is especially cool!  I'm looking forward to seeing all of these guys.  I can already see several that I'm going to need to add into the DCUG. :D

Agreed, Vertigo's face turned out great, and the eyes in particular really pop.

ShortFuse

Starman

I really like Count Vertigo's face  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys!

Count Vertigo is a male face I've worked a lot on, so I'm glad to hear some feedback on it!

Here are the Suicide Squad members I've done so far.. some still need tweaks (Captain Boomerang needs to be skoped further, I need to adjust Nemesis' face), but here they are anyway!

Roster (in order): Rick Flag, Nightshade, Nemesis, Plastique, Black Orchid, Count Vertigo, Captain Boomerang, Duchess, Enchantress

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Ohh man, those guys just look awesome!  Vertigo is really exceptional, but I love Plastique too.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

I'll agree with Benton here, they all look really great, but Vertigo is really the stand out of the group.

Podmark

That's awesome, love the full set. Boomerang and Vertigo stick out for me.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

President Raygun

Gotta say they're all great, but love the way you managed to capture Vertigo's arrogance? Haughtiness? Sense of superiority? Don't know... just know he looks great, kudos.  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

I also really like the work you did on Duchess' face.
God Bless

Starman

John Ostrander's Suicide Squad run is one of my all-time favourite DC Comics runs, so seeing these characters with sleek updated skins makes me happy  :thumbup:

Just a minor nitpick ... I  think Rick Flag or Nemesis only have a single holstered gun, not two.

ELECTR0

I was just about to redo my Suicide Squad Hero files and so this is perfect timing on releasing these. Enchantress really looks great. I didn't know that witch hat geometry existed.

laughing paradox

Thanks a lot, everyone!

I'm going to release the Suicide Squad, a few more Serpent Society members and the completed Storm looks sooner than later.

vorelliwiseau

I'm not exactly sure why, but by God I love Vertigo's face in this, LP. It's got this haughty look, like, "you other Squad members are so beneath me."

Nice work!

daglob

Quote from: vorelliwiseau on April 08, 2014, 03:20:35 PM
I'm not exactly sure why, but by God I love Vertigo's face in this, LP. It's got this haughty look, like, "you other Squad members are so beneath me."

That's because it's probably he way he feels.

SickAlice

These are great, I'm all into the Enchantress and Black Orchid.

Cyber Burn

LP, you have my curiosity piqued, if you don't mind me asking, what Serpents are you working on?

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

laughing paradox

@Cyber - Coachwhip, Anaconda, Sidewinder and Boomslang. I might be forgetting one?

@Spade - Vixen, Deadshot and Bronze Tiger were missing! For Deadshot, I use C6's skin for Vertex's vxDeadshot mesh. For Bronze Tiger, I'm releasing a skope with C6's skin of the character. And for Vixen... well, she's the reason I haven't released this stuff yet.

Starman

I look forward to seeing Vixen!

I vaguely remember a skoped mesh with translucent animals appearing when she used melee attacks, sprinted, flew, etc ... but I don't remember anyone ever doing the classic Suicide Squad version of the character.

HarryTrotter

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 16, 2014, 11:40:34 PM
@Cyber - Coachwhip, Anaconda, Sidewinder and Boomslang. I might be forgetting one?

@Spade - Vixen, Deadshot and Bronze Tiger were missing! For Deadshot, I use C6's skin for Vertex's vxDeadshot mesh. For Bronze Tiger, I'm releasing a skope with C6's skin of the character. And for Vixen... well, she's the reason I haven't released this stuff yet.

Sorry if im bugging you,but can you pls provide links for those?  :)
Jon Farmer

laughing paradox

Quote from: Spade on April 17, 2014, 08:32:09 AM
Sorry if im bugging you,but can you pls provide links for those?  :)

It's no bother at all!

Vixen and the skope for Bronze Tiger (It's just a modified Iron Fist 2 by Grenadier) will be released when I finish things up and update my site. I'll make an announcement when that happens.

For Vertex's vxDeadshot mesh, you can get that here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Vertex_Meshes_01/files

For C6's Deadshot skin, you can get that here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/C6_Unhosted_Skins/files

Quote from: Starman on April 17, 2014, 06:52:17 AM
I vaguely remember a skoped mesh with translucent animals appearing when she used melee attacks, sprinted, flew, etc ... but I don't remember anyone ever doing the classic Suicide Squad version of the character.

That was the amazing Revenant. He made Vixen's then-current look and created the animal FX's to accompany his skope/skin.

HarryTrotter

Me again,is there some other place than Yahoo groups since I hate registering to every single thing  :(
Jon Farmer

spydermann93

Quote from: Spade on April 18, 2014, 09:46:33 AM
Me again,is there some other place than Yahoo groups since I hate registering to every single thing  :(

Unfortunately, there isn't really any other place.  Some content creators host their meshes/skins on mediafire (e.g. Billdamn) or even their own website (e.g. Benton Grey, Alex/Abenavides, Afghan Ant, Tommyboy), but a vast majority of content, especially unhosted content, is hosted on Yahoo Groups.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer