Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

interesting ... never heard of this team before!

Ash4fire

oh i love femforce, i have a few comics from them !!!! ( oh its not because the woman´s have big.... :lol:)

by the way what is with Paragon from Femforce ?

daglob

I liked the comics, I even have the RPG.

Ash4fire

laughing paradox

I had all the original New Warriors except Marvel Boy, so I figured I'd create him myself. Simple skin.. popped it out quickly.

Ash4fire

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 17, 2009, 04:29:41 PM

I had all the original New Warriors except Marvel Boy, so I figured I'd create him myself. Simple skin.. popped it out quickly.

cool  :thumbup:

Podmark

Yay it's Vance. One of my favorite characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

blobula

Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

cascarudo

USAgent

Simple costume but a smooth look, well done LP, I am glad I can finally get a updated skin for Marvel boy!

Ash4fire

when will the femforce Skins/meshes Release ???

laughing paradox

I'll be releasing most of the stuff by the end of the week. Just have to do all the mind-numbing stuff.. portraits, read_me files, etc.

Here's a bunch of stuff that I should be releasing with it.

Spoiler

Psi-Fire, Sentinel, DieHard, Photon and Shaft

I finished up Marvel Boy, so I figured Namorita should get a new paintjob. I actually did a little work around the eyes.. finally working on making more unique faces.

I'm particularly proud of this one. I did even more work on this face.. eyes look different, mouth is actually a smile, inspired by the default Jubilee standard (which was made by AA). The only thing I did not do was the extras hair piece... the wiremap is particularly difficult for me, but I'll keep trying it to see if I can finally get it right.

Jakew

Nice! I've never seen Namorita or Young Blood in FF before!

Ash4fire

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 26, 2009, 12:57:51 AM
I'll be releasing most of the stuff by the end of the week. Just have to do all the mind-numbing stuff.. portraits, read_me files, etc.

Here's a bunch of stuff that I should be releasing with it.

Spoiler

Psi-Fire, Sentinel, DieHard, Photon and Shaft

I finished up Marvel Boy, so I figured Namorita should get a new paintjob. I actually did a little work around the eyes.. finally working on making more unique faces.

I'm particularly proud of this one. I did even more work on this face.. eyes look different, mouth is actually a smile, inspired by the default Jubilee standard (which was made by AA). The only thing I did not do was the extras hair piece... the wiremap is particularly difficult for me, but I'll keep trying it to see if I can finally get it right.

OMG YOUNGBLOOD  :thumbup:

Gremlin

BentonGrey

Great stuff LP!  That is a very nice Namorita, and that Sparrow is pretty darn impressive. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Thanks.. I'm glad people are diggin' Sparrow.  :thumbup:

Youngblood was actually available before... there are a bunch of meshes from Alex's FF site, which is where most of these meshes come from. Photon, Sentinel and Diehard are from there, but I did some hex/skope work on two of them. Shaft is a skope I did and Psifire is just a skin.

Namorita is actually a tommyboy mesh, so she's always been available, too.

Should be zipped and ready to go by the weekend, after I finish one more skin request... hopefully it won't take too long to complete.

Blkcasanova247

Nice ones there LP...I hate "Youngblood" (my personal preference) But you did a great job with the skins for them! ;) Nita and "Sparrow" are really cool man. :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BentonGrey

You know....it's really sad how much more appropriate the Robin costume looks on a girl.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

USAgent

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 26, 2009, 12:57:51 AM

I'm particularly proud of this one.

As you should be, this has got to be one of your best skins out there.  Great textures/shadows/highlights and over all costume look, very very good skin LP, Namorita looks uniquely good as well.

laughing paradox

DC Baddies

Spoiler

Phew! Marvel will be getting a similar treatment of obscure villains.. eventually. :D

murs47

These are nice! Cheshire is especially well done.  :thumbup:

USAgent

Fantastic work on all of these, a few of these have never been created before, and you have done a great job not only on the skins but the skopes too Scandal looks hot, the fearsome five are my favorites here though. :thumbup: 
You have been busy here LP!

cascarudo

i love your skins that cheshire is spectacular

laughing paradox

Cool, thanks... I'm glad you guys are digging it. They should be released by tonight, actually. I finally wised up and decided after the completion of each skin, to just do the readme file and portraits.. instead of doing it all in one, long boring batch.

Fearsome Five definitely needed the love! I was going to do the Masters of Disaster with them, but went off on a tangent with Crazy Quilt and Rainbow Raider.. you can blame that Brave and the Bold episode with Crazy Quilt in it.

Actually, I do have a question.. I want to complete the Brotherhood of Evil. I have a great Plasmus and Phobia skin and I did Warp, but my problem is Houngan. Fusion did a Houngan mesh (which can't be altered) but the wiremap is way off so what I'm asking for is a round headpiece that goes behind his neck. And maybe those horns? Are those available anywhere?

doctorchallenger

Something like this? Though I enlarge the back piece since snapping this pic.

Gremlin

daglob

ghazkul

I love your Scandal skin, but which keyframes do you use for the mesh for it? The only ones I can get to work are the Marvel_girl_2 keyframes, but they REALLY distort the mesh.

Jakew

Whoa ... how did you make the little doll?