Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windblown

Calypso looks great! and I agree with Cyber and nrozich about Madame Masque's mask, it's very nice.

Sioux City Dynamo

Great job!  I really like Madame Masque!  I have always liked that character.
Io

Cyber Burn

I can't tell you enough how glad I am that the skinning bug has bit you again, you have been creating some really impressive skins.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the nice words, folks. :)

Here's what I've been working on..

I'll eventually be doing the other members. Still working on a skope for Power Man. Outcast did a dynamite Ronin, so I don't think I'll be skinning him.

Podmark

Oh wow! Look at that! That's a great job on the new Mighty team. I especially like White Tiger and Cage. Can't wait for Power Man.
Thanks for tackling a newer team and characters!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Cyber Burn

Very nice LP. I don't know the character on the top left, but he looks fantastic. And is that Captain Marvel/Photon on the top right? Some very nice stuff has been previewed here.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 24, 2013, 12:07:12 AM
Very nice LP. I don't know the character on the top left, but he looks fantastic. And is that Captain Marvel/Photon on the top right? Some very nice stuff has been previewed here.  :thumbup:

I believe that it's the Blue Marvel.

windblown

Very nice LP! All of them look great, but I really like White Tiger and Photon.

Podmark

And is that Captain Marvel/Photon on the top right?

It is, but she goes by the name Spectrum now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

President Raygun

Sweet Christmas! A new Cage skin! Great choice of characters (really loving Monica's new look) and great work LP.

laughing paradox

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it.. I'm particularly fond of White Tiger, myself.

I like that Spectrum's current costume is still reminiscent of her classic Captain Marvel costume, but with a nice update. It's a good design, I think.

Jimaras8

Neat LP. May i ask who the guy top left is?

detourne_me

Quote from: Jimaras8 on December 25, 2013, 12:45:32 PM
Neat LP. May i ask who the guy top left is?
Quote from: spydermann93 on December 24, 2013, 12:21:55 AM

I believe that it's the Blue Marvel.

Reading, it's great.

Jimaras8

Oh, sorry dm must have missed  that  :D. Wow and i thought i knew most of Marvel chars.

AfghanAnt

Someone FINALLY skinned Blue Marvel. I love this character and I didn't know he was being featured in Mighty Avengers. Also I love the others but Monica is the star here.

Jimaras8

Great work LP. I wasn't even in the slightest familiar with Blue Marvel and form what i have gathered in wiki he is a real powerhouse. Now i am intrigued.

laughing paradox

I promise, these things will be released within 30 days! I realized I haven't released anything since 2012. Yeesh, I'm slackin'.

I'm finishing up and tuning up skins for what I dub "Phase 1". I have characters planned for two other phases that I will be getting to eventually.

Oh, also this.

As per usual, big thanks to Hoss20 for the skope.

ShortFuse

AfghanAnt

Nice work guys.  I love the scope on the gun.

Cyber Burn

........................................................................ :o

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

She looks great! Very cool skin and skope  :thumbup:

Sioux City Dynamo

LP,

Excellent!  I forgot about her but always like her.  I really like the work you did on her mask and gun.

Great job all around!!

Respectfully,
Io

Starman

Really nice work  :thumbup: You always pick interesting characters, too.

laughing paradox

Thanks so much, everyone!

The site has been updated so check it out. Details on the release are in the first post found in this thread: Click Here!

I have some things  up there that I did not preview yet, including this guy.

Hoss20 did this fantastic Puff Adder skope and his melee/area/ranged animations actually make him grow! It's a great skope!

Download and enjoy.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

Wow, Puff Adder looks great and the skope sounds cool ... so much love for the Serpent Society!

laughing paradox

I want to say a big thanks to everyone in the community for diggin' what I'm throwing. It means a lot to have people enjoy the things I've been cooking up for a while. 

Naturally, a big props to Hoss20 for being my partner in crime here. We're not done yet.. there are still some Serpents lurking, as well as other surprises in the future. Just don't hold me to a time line!