News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Exiles Are Coming Back!!

Started by crimsonquill, January 20, 2009, 10:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

I was worried when Claremont's term on New Exiles ended with it being canceled and who would be left standing once he was thru with them... but I had hopes that it would return with style...

It returns in March as "Exiles" once again...  :thumbup:...  Written by Jeff Parker, Drawn by Salvador Espin, and a cool cover by Dave Bullock.

With the return of BLINK!! :D leading the team again... and a whole new crew of time lost heroes including The Beast, The Witch, Polaris, Forge, and The Panther. Why was this team assembled and where are they based out of... Just wait and see.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Jakew

That's Forge?  :huh: I thought it was Scalphunter when I first saw it.

Podmark

I find it kinda hilarious that Marvel has relaunched this title twice so quickly after the last one ended. But I think this time the series has a decent shot at succeeding.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Previsionary

Jeff Parker, eh? I have more faith in this now...though it makes me worry about Morph since he's been on every incarnation of the team. Guess I'll actually have to check out the annual now...DANGIT.

As a side note...does Blink look younger to anyone else or is it just me? I think it's the pigtails.
Disappear when you least expe--

Silver Shocker

Quote from: crimsonquill on January 20, 2009, 10:48:53 PM
...and a cool cover by Dave Bullock.

Honestly I thought the cover looked terrible, looks like one of those amateurish artists that work on the Marvel Adventures Spider-Man and FF books.

New Exiles book not by Claremont is pretty neat.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Silver Shocker on January 21, 2009, 01:20:56 AM
Quote from: crimsonquill on January 20, 2009, 10:48:53 PM
...and a cool cover by Dave Bullock.

Honestly I thought the cover looked terrible, looks like one of those amateurish artists that work on the Marvel Adventures Spider-Man and FF books.

New Exiles book not by Claremont is pretty neat.

That's strange because it reminds me of Darwyn Cook's work.

thalaw2

hehe. I had thought they just made Dazzler pink. 
革命不会被电视转播

murs47

QuoteExiles Are Coming Back!!

No Morph or Mimic but I'm still interested. Can't wait. ^_^

thanoson

Ok, the more I look at the cover, the more I don't like it. The 3 ladies torso's are Waaay too long.
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!