News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New Thunderbolts?

Started by crimsonquill, January 16, 2009, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

Marvel.com spilled the beans on who some of the shadowy figures are from the cover of the newest issue...

Can you name them?

And no cheating...

Spoiler
The Ghost (a Iron Man Villian), The Paladin (Merc For Hire), The Irredemable Ant-Man (Definite Comic Relief), The Black Widow 2 (The Blonde Psycho and Apparent Team Leader), and Mr X (Wolverine Villian).

This group is only half of the new team of Norman Osbourne's The All-New Thunderbolts that are going to put a major hurt into the heroes that ticked him off over the years...

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Headsman is also on the team. He's from Untold tales of Spider-Man and worked for Osborn. I'm quite interested to see how this book will do.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I like the costume designs but ..

Spoiler
Okay.. didn't Yelena/Black Widow II turn into some some disfigured android chick in the New Avengers? She's healed and looks human again? Was this addressed already or going to be revealed in NTB?

Valandar

And... Paladin was a GOOD GUY. He worked for Wild Pack for a while, but he always tried his best to live up to his moniker.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Jakew

Nuke is also visible in the background.

zuludelta

When did Mr. X go from a ritualistic self-scarrer to a tattooing enthusiast?
Art is the expression of truth without violence.

Vertex

Quote from: Valandar on January 18, 2009, 03:16:14 AM
And... Paladin was a GOOD GUY. He worked for Wild Pack for a while, but he always tried his best to live up to his moniker.

sorry Val, in Heroes for Hire v2 they painted him back to being a complete jerk mercenary who will do anything for a buck. Sadly at the moment the "reformed" Constrictor is a more honorable mercenary than Paladin.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

deano_ue

hmm sadly seem, i'll be dropping thunderbolts

Jakew

Not a Mr X fan ... he just seems to be a really lazy mash-up of Mr Zsasz, Midnighter and Poochie from The Simpsons.

However, I like the Suicide Squad concept to flesh-out / dispose of Z-grade characters.

I wonder what the Metal Gear Solid-style art is all about?

Zippo

The Ghost does have a very Psycho-Mantis look to him, doesn't he?