News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hulk: Lonely Man

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, January 16, 2009, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

I just ran into this web comic by chance.  It's a short, interesting stand alone story about Hulk/Bruce encountering an extradimensional conglomerate creature and the experiments that result from it.

http://www.twilightlady.com/blakechen/hulk2.html
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

lugaru

I just started it and probably wont finish (I'm sneaking glances at work) but MAN does this guy look like Richard Corben... then again I've always thought that Corbens work looks like CGI. Either way so far so good...

Ares_God_of_War

I also followed it to the Twilight Lady wrk he did. It is overall very interesting
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

Valandar

Would you believe I recognized 90% of the figures, props, and sets he used? Definitely either Poser or DAZ Studio...
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Glitch Girl

I think I recall the artist posting about it over at Animotions (primarily a Poser superhero art site) a while back.  Never sat down to read it, but yeah, it's like Val said, all Poser stuff. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka