Patriot City and Shapeshifter power and stranger and navigator mod problems

Started by HILD, January 07, 2009, 09:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HILD

I just recently  decided to play freedom force one and two again did not realize there was so many good mods for it.   I really loved the strangers and was disappointed that a second one would not be made.  I had a problem where whenever devil doll would revert she would turn into a microwave turret and would stay that way for the rest of the map.  Is there anyway to fix that
my problem with patriot city is that it doesnt seem to work with shapeshift. I was wondering is there a way to make shapeshift work with Patriot City or do I have to delete or move my shapeshifting character to play it. 
With Tales of the navigator I could not advance pass the mission briefing screens.

Decided to ask all these questions at once instead of seperate topics any help on how to fix it would be great. 

HILD

I was also wondering I heard there was a mimic power using FFX but I was never able to find a way to use it it never came up on any of the power swap options.  Am i missing something or was that not included in FFV3R.