News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Seeking JFA2 and Super Powers mods

Started by itachi1, January 07, 2009, 08:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itachi1

Hello--I'm kind of late to the party (about 6 years), but I have become a Freedom Force fan...  I'm trying to find the above mods:

Justice Force of America 2 (and 1?)
Super Powers

Checked the Graveyard...

I found the patches for both, no problem, but no trace of the original mods.

If anyone has a bead on these, please let me know and reply publicly, if possible, to this message.

Thanks,

itachi1

Roninakuma

Hey itachi. I actually have a copy of the Four Eyed Avenger's JFA2 still on my machine from way back in 2002. ;) (Always enjoyed his mods a lot mostly because they were one of the first FF mods out there...and erm I think that JFA2 was just an update to JFA.) If you're still looking for it, I'd be more than happy to attempt to zip it up and send it over to you :)

Although if I might suggest....I know the graveyard has customforce which...is an extremely similar mod and just as fun and even more versatile... at least from what I remember. Havent played it in ages either lol

Preacher

Hey there, I have the super powers mod eps 1-5. Not sure how to get them to you, unless any of the current FF sites would be interested in hosting it, im not sure how that works anymore. I used to post here and be up to date but rl took over and I finally got round to reinstalling ff and ffvtr and god how i missed playing them!.
Green Lantern:"WOW So it's true Lil LOBO,Y'know he small enough now that we could kill him."
Superman:"Stop that"
Green Lantern:"C'mon I'll hold him down and you beat him to death."