News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Girls with Guns

Started by UnkoMan, January 02, 2009, 11:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Are there any meshes for females with guns? The sort that only take them out during ranged animations, but otherwise keep them holstered. Ones that work with female_basic stuff would be even more helpful.

Thanks.

Zivon23

Fusion did an Ultimate Black Widow that has keys That are Matrix(the movie) like.

Podmark

Quote from: Zivon23 on January 03, 2009, 12:50:31 AM
Fusion did an Ultimate Black Widow that has keys That are Matrix(the movie) like.

Keep in mind Fusion's meshes are not skopable.

Tommy might have some meshes with guns, but I can't remember if the guns are put back the holsters or not. Need to check.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I used a Tom Versatile mesh for The Phantom's sister (and maybe Vampire and a couple of others), and she does put the guns back in their holsters.

UnkoMan

Hmm... Come to think of it, I've got his Viper mesh kicking around somewhere, but it's not quite what I'm looking for animation wise.

Any other ideas are still appreciated.

Say... Is there any way you can control what'd be hidden just by piecing keyframes of different sets? Probably not right? You'd have to actually make them? Yeah, nevermind.

steamteck

Tommyboys Viper is pretty cool. Revanant used it to make a pretty cool Ultimate Black Widow thats available at one of his Yahoo groups.

laughing paradox

Style skoped what essentially looked like a female_basic_holster, but he hasn't shared any information on it.

If anyone knows the components used to create it, I could give it a crack.

detourne_me

INK's Talia mesh and Grenadier's Checkmate Knight (female) mesh use weapons and keep them holstered.  I've used these as bases for skopes for huntress and others