News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

First Line

Started by Thuellai, December 29, 2008, 02:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thuellai

Anybody done any of the First Line before?  Haven't seen any of them anywhere, but I figured I'd ask.

Zivon23

who are they?  Pictures?

Thuellai

From the "Lost Generation" comics.

Spoiler

Clockwise from the chick in the white:  Nightingale, Positron, Reflex (in the red), Flatiron (in the armor), Pixie, Oxbow, the Black Fox, Blackjack.  The ones in the bottom-left are not members, except the robot, Walkabout, who is in that case a prototype.

Spoiler
Frontal shots of same.

Other Members:

Spoiler
Makkari, at the time under the name of "Major Mercury"

I'll update this list as I find good pics of others.

Spoiler
Gadfly

Spoiler
Rapunzel

Spoiler
Kid Justice

Spoiler
Mr. Justice

Spoiler
The Yankee Clipper

Spoiler
Firefall

Spoiler

Knight Templar and Squire

Spoiler
Walkabout (missing an arm, unfortunately, but it looks the same as the other one)

Spoiler
Morph

herodad1

i really liked those characters.question...oxbow was an archer but he had enormous strength.why use the bow?never could figure that one out.

Thuellai

Quote from: herodad1 on December 29, 2008, 04:05:45 AM
i really liked those characters.question...oxbow was an archer but he had enormous strength.why use the bow?never could figure that one out.

He's Canadian?  Yeah, I dunno either.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Thuellai on December 29, 2008, 04:07:21 AM
Quote from: herodad1 on December 29, 2008, 04:05:45 AM

He's Canadian?  Yeah, I dunno either.

Maybe because he was a good archer?...Plus archery skills give long distance attack abilities, where strength can be more of a close combat ability.

Dana

Zivon23

I do know someone has done Yankee Clipper.......Maybe C6

billdamn22

I am pretty sure it was Toxic_J who did the Yankee Clipper.

USAgent

I have Blackfox, Black Jack, Flatiron, Rapunzel, Reflex, Mr. Justice, And Yankee Clipper.

I'll send them to you right now.

Xenolith

I'd guess that if he had heightened strength then he could use a bow with a higher draw(?), meaning the arrow would have more velocity.  I don't think that would equal more damage in  :ffvstr: or not.

herodad1

pretty good answers guys.i think he was native american so maybe he liked the weapon of his fore fathers.i really liked them.simple,golden age classic heroes.nothing like two fists and a gun.

herodad1

character idea....rens dynamo mesh might work good for yankee clipper what with the power belt thing going.kf's work good too.the male_basic_teen_tall would work well with the side kicks.

docdelorean88

Quote from: USAgent on December 29, 2008, 11:31:54 AM
I have Blackfox, Black Jack, Flatiron, Rapunzel, Reflex, Mr. Justice, And Yankee Clipper.

USA, would you mind sending those to me as well?

DocDelorean88@hotmail.com
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

USAgent

Quote from: docdelorean88 on December 29, 2008, 06:49:08 PM
Quote from: USAgent on December 29, 2008, 11:31:54 AM

USA, would you mind sending those to me as well?

DocDelorean88@hotmail.com

Just sent those off to you. But I have never had any luck sending files to hotmail address.

docdelorean88

Yeah, it's happened to me before. 3 of them didn't open, but, the ones i REALLY wanted do! :lol:

Thankyou! :thumbup:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"