Liberty Bay request thread--amoebas

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, December 27, 2008, 10:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yup, I've been at least putting a small amount of work into this.

I could use an amoeba skin, for Microcosm's summonable creatures, using the blog mesh I would think, but you are welcome to use whatever works.  A bacterium skin would also work, but I would think an amoeba on the blob mesh would be easiest.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

UnkoMan

Where is that mesh at, cat? I had it a long time ago but had no use for an unmovable lump.
I will give skinning it a shot though. If the mapping isn't too wacky it should be pretty easy.

catwhowalksbyhimself

The easiest place to find it is in FFX2, as it's included as one of Doc Sensation's alternate forms.

Gremlin

Hey, could somebody scope together a reporter character, a civilian with a press thing on their hat and a camera in hand that they raise to their face for one ranged animation?

herodad1

Alphanaut

Tommyboy also meshed a reporter way back when. I still have it kicking around somewhere on my HDD if you want it.
What do ya' know? I've got a yahoo group! Check it out, man!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alphanaut000/

bearded

and i made a jimmy olsen mesh, with old style giant camera.  the animations are a little jumpy, as it was an early creation for me.

UnkoMan

In fact... Cat had one before that was, I believe, tommyboy's. Or at least built with his parts. I did two skins for it (for Liberty Bay) and recently discovered it still on my computer.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Tommyboy made one especially for Liberty Bay a long time ago, which is the one Unkoman mentioned.  I forgot that he had already made some skins for it.

But yeah, it's not necessary, as that request was taken care of long before Issue 1 was even out.

UnkoMan

Do you still have that, cat? I can send it all over with the amoeba if you want.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I probably do.  I have't deleted anything you've ever sent for me, but the camera man mesh I'm less sure about.

Anyway, if you want, just send it all over at once, that way I have it all in one place anyway.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Unko sent me the skins he promised.  Thanks.

New request, skope the hex used for Goo to replace the mop used in the Gooey Hammer power with an actual purple hammer.

Should be simple enough to do for someone who actually knows how to skope, which I don't.

UnkoMan

There's also a hammer in, I believe, the Spy vs. Spy mesh. And a joker based on that maybe. Is there a Harley Quinn too?

Anyhow, a hammer IS out there.