News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Biography Help

Started by MJB, December 30, 2008, 07:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJB

I've tried writing in the past. I was... ok at it at my best. Here in my 30's I can't write for poop. This is where you all come in.

I recently rolled a tribute toon for my dad. This isn't the first time that I've done this. During the AFBL I made a tribute toon to fight with. Although he didn't get rookie of the year he was a member of the winning team that year. :thumbup:

K, back on subject. I rolled a stone/axe tanker tonight. For the concept I figured this was the best fit.

The concept is super powered coal miner. His real name is Jack Kole. He has 2 kids and was part of a experimental mining operation. He has 2 big robot glove things grafted onto his arms. His look was easy but his story is not.

I don't know where to go with his story. Was the technology that turned him super acquired from Arachnos? Did they mine too deep and hit some type of mystical energy? I'm stumped.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

-MJB

Uncle Yuan

Keep it simple - The gloves were a conditional success, able to move large amounts of rock but without the fine control necessary to work in the confined spaces of a mine.  JK caused a cave-in that lead to the loss of several lives.  He was also able to free the survivors, though.  Now out of atonement (plus his own nature) he works to help others.  You could throw in the obligatory evil bosses type theme by having them fire him over the cave in, declare the gloves a failure and refuse to restore his hands, but there is only so much space in the bio field.

The one thing I'm kind of stuck on is a good acronym for the gloves.  I think a good name for them would be something along the line of MINERS, but coming up with the letters is easier than what they stand for.

Magnetic INduction ExcavateR System  That's incredibly lame.  I'll continue to think on it.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Ephemeris

Bionic Ore Removal Equipment

Uncle Yuan

"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

MJB

B.O.R.E. is perfect!

Now all that needs to be done is to put the pieces together...

-MJB