News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Outcast

Elixir changing into his black form looks awesome Windblown. I wish i knew how to do that with Nifskope.  :blink:

Dana that Darkman skope looks great too. Is that supposed to be a Dungeons and Dragons monster called the Illithid? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illithid It was the first thing that came to mind when i saw it. :P

Podmark

That's an awesome idea for Elixir, windblown. You're pretty inventive with these skopes.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I'm not really familiar with these new X-Men characters, but the skopes are really impressive. I'm glad to see some more life being brought into the community.

murs47

Woah! That is awesome what you did there with Elixir. You should just change your name to Mindblown.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Outcast on March 12, 2013, 02:43:01 PM
Elixir changing into his black form looks awesome Windblown. I wish i knew how to do that with Nifskope.  :blink:

Dana that Darkman skope looks great too. Is that supposed to be a Dungeons and Dragons monster called the Illithid? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illithid It was the first thing that came to mind when i saw it. :P

Hey Outcast,

The darkman Skope is just meant to be a generic mutant with face tentacles (LOL), I did do an Illithid/Mind Flayer a while back (and released him at FRP2)...

naitvalis

skoped this us agent (omega flight) from: checkmate knight ussr by Grenadier, tommyboy captain america (shield), skin by Courtnall6, i have added some extra keyframes for shield defence with m25 tool, for swap keys i have used that one from doc samson  by grenadier.

image hosting

windblown

That's a very cool U.S. Agent naitvalis!

naitvalis

congratulation to you for your innovative works windblown!

Tomato

windblown

I made a small break from New X-men skoping to get another teen superhero team done. I don't know if they'll be popular here because they're not from a comic book, but I loved them when I was I child, so here they are:

Captain Planet and the planeteers.

spydermann93

Podmark

I remember that show. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. Good job!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Windblown, that is awesome.  I really liked that show as a kid and look forward to using Captain Planet in the Danger Room.
Io

deano_ue

unless he has a kick to the nuts animation it will not be worth it lol

docdelorean88

CAPTAIN PLANET! Nice! I cant wait to see him in action
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

BentonGrey

Ohh...my....goodness...ha, I never thought I'd see the Planeteers!  That is crazy.  They look great Windblown. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Outcast

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 21, 2013, 05:27:19 AM
Quote from: Outcast on March 12, 2013, 02:43:01 PM
Hey Outcast,

The darkman Skope is just meant to be a generic mutant with face tentacles (LOL), I did do an Illithid/Mind Flayer a while back (and released him at FRP2)...

Oops my mistake Dana.  :doh: That Mind Flayer of yours does indeed look like the real thing. Great job on it. :)

Windblown...those skopes of Captain Planet and the Planeteers look perfect IMO. :thumbup:

daglob

My daughter loved Captain Planet. Someone did a skin for The Captain himself, but the whole team hasn't existed in FF before as far as I know.

windblown

Thanks guys.

New preview for today:
Sofia Mantega aka Wind Dancer was a Venezuelan mutant with control over the wind, she was the co-leader of the New Mutants squad, and one of the central characters for the New X-men Academy X run until she was depowered during M-day. After her depowering she joined to the New Warriors team as Renascence (she is in limbo since that book ended).

For this skope I added a small whirlwind that lifts her when she flies, a new hairstyle, a sash-like belt, a rubber-band for the ponytail and those yellow bands that she wears on the feet. The provisional skin is based in Podmark's one.

Here is a video preview of the skope in the CharacterTool to show the whirlwind effect:

Podmark

Cool stuff Windblown. I really like how the debris goes flying during the wind effect.
And yes, I will skin that.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Ink's Phoenix mesh with Whirlwind FX from  :ffvstr:?

Cyber Burn

Very nice skope Windblown, I can't wait to see the finished product with Pod's skin.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on April 09, 2013, 11:26:33 PM
Cool stuff Windblown. I really like how the debris goes flying during the wind effect.
And yes, I will skin that.

:thumbup:

Quote from: AfghanAnt on April 10, 2013, 05:38:22 AM
Ink's Phoenix mesh with Whirlwind FX from  :ffvstr:?

Yep, but using Ink's winddancer keyframes mostly for the animations.

Helix

windblown

After Wind dancer ... an older New Mutant:

Roberto DaCosta aka Sunspot in his last New Mutants uniform (I think I could adapt the skope to his first look too).

The previewed uniform is based in Podmark's Cannonball.

This skope has his human body as the base and his solar powered form for some animations, you can see some of them here:

If somebody is interested in skinning him, let me know.

laughing paradox

Windblown, you do very impressive skoping work.

Great job on your characters. Are you considering the rest of the original New Mutants? I'd love to see your take on Cannonball, Magik and Wolfsbane.. and Mirage.. and Magma.. and Karma.. ;)

Cyber Burn

You continue to impress Windblown.

I'm not familiar with this version of Sunspot, but if you're interested, there is a Human_Torch_Black" hex at FXForce which will allow for black FX emitters. And I believe that Laughing Paradox has a Sunspot skope which also has black FX emitters.

windblown

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 13, 2013, 10:19:18 PM
Windblown, you do very impressive skoping work.

Great job on your characters. Are you considering the rest of the original New Mutants? I'd love to see your take on Cannonball, Magik and Wolfsbane.. and Mirage.. and Magma.. and Karma.. ;)

I'll be skoping some of them in the future. I have some ideas for Moonstar and Karma in particular.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 14, 2013, 12:46:32 AM
You continue to impress Windblown.

I'm not familiar with this version of Sunspot, but if you're interested, there is a Human_Torch_Black" hex at FXForce which will allow for black FX emitters. And I believe that Laughing Paradox has a Sunspot skope which also has black FX emitters.

I'll take a look at them. Thanks for the info! :)

Back to the New X-men skoping, today's preview is Benjamin Hammil aka Match, a pyrokinetic student at Xavier's. The skope has his Paragons squad uniform and his New X-men uniform from the "First to Last" X-men arc:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page