News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Sorry Random, I should have specified where I got the mesh from.

Hoss, all I did was a simple copy and paste onto a stripped down manhunter_armour_t mesh. A very simple skope. If anyone wants this (It's for  :ffvstr:) I'd be happy to make it available.

spydermann93

I would like a copy if you wouldn't mind :)

Cyber Burn

Skoped onto Tomato's Yellow Lantern mesh.

EDIT: The Lantern and the glow effects are from the standard skin from Tomato's mesh.

spydermann93

Sweet! :thumbup:

Merry Christmas, by the way :D

hoss20

Quote from: Randomdays on December 24, 2012, 10:23:47 PM
Fast work Cyber.

Hoss, I rigged a couple of meshes for Cyber and he skoped off of them

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=55909.0

Ah, I've been checking in that thread. I missed your last post. Nice work all around.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: hoss20 on December 25, 2012, 11:47:32 PM
Quote from: Randomdays on December 24, 2012, 10:23:47 PM
Fast work Cyber.

Hoss, I rigged a couple of meshes for Cyber and he skoped off of them

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=55909.0

Ah, I've been checking in that thread. I missed your last post. Nice work all around.

All credit for this goes to Randomdays, he did all the hard work, I just copied and pasted his end result onto another mesh.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, that does look fantastic CB, both versions!  DM, I love that those two Alpha Flight skopes,  Nice work!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

Hello, this is the first skope I post, she´s Dust from "New X-men".

I used Irrational's Darkman for the body (the face is alphaed out) and Ink's female teen versatile for the face. Keyframes are female basic. (Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language).

Podmark

Thats awesome. Always cool to see more New X-Men.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Welcome aboard Windblown, that is a very cool skope and creative use of parts.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Welcome to FR Windblown! What a fantastic entrance! Dust looks great, can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

crimsonquill

Woot!!!! Bionic Six!!!!! Oh yeah, that's some old school cartoon love right there... beyond Galaxy Rangers they were my addiction.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Cyber Burn

I don't know the characters, but I do know that anything by Style is going to rock.

Just out of curiosity, and a little bit of greed, were the Silver Hawks ever released?

Cyber Burn

My hand Ninja skoped onto Draven_XIII's MK_FIghter_Belt_DX mesh.

style

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 03, 2013, 04:37:53 PM
I don't know the characters, but I do know that anything by Style is going to rock.

Just out of curiosity, and a little bit of greed, were the Silver Hawks ever released?

Just waiting for someone to update the Champions website if not I'll put them on one of my old yahoo groups
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: style on January 04, 2013, 03:02:23 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 03, 2013, 04:37:53 PM

Just waiting for someone to update the Champions website if not I'll put them on one of my old yahoo groups

By someone Mr. Style I hope that you aren't referring to the ole' casanova? That guys' a bumm...no talent hack I tell ya....a real waste o' brain matter if ya ask me. If that guy ever were to show up here on the forums again it'd be too soon! Whatta schmuck!  :rolleyes: ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Adding to my Hand Ninja collection.

Cyber Burn

And one more, just because I wanted to.

With Batarang action.  :D

naitvalis

this is supposed to be a marvel atlantean soldier, 'cause the surface world need some invasion from atlantis from time to time.

recipe of this skope: male_basic_rifle created by Beyonder, neck piece from EX 210 Heavy assault of House Quake, the rifle from eldar direavenger, mouth piece, ears and part of the skin from Grenadier (yondu, arsenal), other skin parts are kittbashed from Courtnall6 aquaman. 

photo sharing websites

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Very nice skope you've got there.

BentonGrey

Hey, that's wonderful!  Great work Naitvalis!  That's something that we've been missing, and I am sure that I'm going to get some use out of him!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

This is a skope of Pixie from "New X-men" on Johnny Patches' Firefly (ani-men) skope. It uses a lot of parts of Podmark's fantastic skopes of the New x-men, so they'll fit well together. The skin is obviously a placeholder because I only made the face (I put the rest together just for showing and it's based on Podmark's skins). If somebody wants to skin it, I'll gladly send the skope to him/her because I really don't know how to skin hair and I'm having problems skinning the extras.

I hope I wrote this correctly because I'm not an English native speaker.

Helix

Windblown,

Your skope looks great! Your English was also excellent. I never would have known that it wasn't your native language.

AfghanAnt

This is awesome. I was thinking about skoping/skinner her to go along with my (yet to be released) Magik skope.

Really great job! I can't wait to see when you are finished skinning it. :)

Podmark

That looks pretty cool, windblown. Maybe send it my way?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Quote from: Helix on February 18, 2013, 01:50:22 AM
Windblown,

Your skope looks great! Your English was also excellent. I never would have known that it wasn't your native language.

wow, it really surprise me, I was never good at languages. Thank you!

Quote from: AfghanAnt on February 18, 2013, 06:24:06 PM
This is awesome. I was thinking about skoping/skinner her to go along with my (yet to be released) Magik skope.

Really great job! I can't wait to see when you are finished skinning it. :)

Thank you very much! I really hope you go ahead with that skope, I'd love to see your version of this character. By the way your Magik skope looks amazing, I'm looking forward the release.

Quote from: Podmark on February 18, 2013, 07:27:52 PM
That looks pretty cool, windblown. Maybe send it my way?

Yes, of course. I'll PM you so you can give me your email address. I'm glad you're interested.