News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

I should be more clear.  Somebody made some really nice Storm Giant skopes.  Gren told me he didn't like his older meshes (the skopes were great, though) and so made new ones that are now available on the Champions of Freedom website.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Xenolith on October 11, 2011, 04:51:06 PM
I should be more clear.  Somebody made some really nice Storm Giant skopes.  Gren told me he didn't like his older meshes (the skopes were great, though) and so made new ones that are now available on the Champions of Freedom website.

Going off of this, perhaps you could just do a body switch to get your skopes using Gren's newer stuff.

Xenolith

It may be worth a shot.  Maybe I'll try that.

Cyber Burn

To go with the Scarlet Scarab skope, here is one of his henchmen. Most of the parts are from Tommyboy's Rama_Tut mesh, so this was pretty easy. A BIG GIANT THANK YOU to Avalon for hooking me up with the weapon.

Amazo Version 2.2

sweet skopage cyber. since your not skinning, have you fuond a skinner for these yet?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

JKCarrier

Look out, Superboy! They've got guns! And rocks!  :blink:

Cyber Burn

I'm not sure who the characters are, but I'm interested. Is this one skope or two?

JKCarrier

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 15, 2011, 04:32:06 AM
I'm not sure who the characters are, but I'm interested. Is this one skope or two?

One. The gun and the rock are just different attack animations.

Cyber Burn

Renegade's Hydra on Shevek's (SP?) Deadpool_Muscular_Updated

Renegade's Hydra on Valandar's Male_Knife_Fighter

Please note: I didn't alter the skins in any way, shape, or form for these. The (TGA) files for the weapons are from the original standard files. So these are display only.

spydermann93

style

LOVE IT!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Especially the Male_Knife_Fighter version!
The Ultimate Fan!

Xenolith

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 16, 2011, 05:10:42 AM
Do want :thumbup:

I guess that I could create wiremaps for the Hydra Agents and the weapons and then release them. That would allow you guys to just drop in whatever (TGA) or (DDS) files you want.

Thanks guys, these were extremely simple skopes. I just wanted a little more variety for my cannonfodder. There are a few more I want to skope as well. I'm also thinking about doing the same for AIM. Time depending of course.  :P

hoss20

With the amount of times I've checked this thread and the number of skopes I've released, I've never posted a skope in this thread. I usually go for guys who are a bit obscure or haven't been done, but I just got an itch to try somewhat of a classic: The Lizard!

Created using male_scorpion by Beyonder, the head is from Bevo's werewolf skope, the jacket from MikeDSwain's male_hunter, and some pieces by Ink and Tommyboy.

spydermann93

That is possibly the best Lizard I have ever seen! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 18, 2011, 01:09:43 AM
That is possibly the best Lizard I have ever seen! :thumbup:
:thumbup:

Another Hydra toy. Renegade's Hydra Thug on Grenadier's Ammo_Gren mesh.

There are still more in the works. Also, Courtnall 6 has given permission to release these with his Hydra skin included.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 09, 2011, 07:07:04 AM
I sooo wish that I had your skill Style. What you do is just magic.

This is the Scarlet Scarab from Marvel Comics. It was such a pain in the tail placing the snake on the head, I think I spent an hour just on that part.

I know there still needs to be adjusting do it, but I just needed a break from it.

Check Daglob's skin thread for the finished product.  :thumbup:

style

The Ultimate Fan!

cmdrkoenig67

@Cyber Burn....I'm not sure about Hydra agents with bats, but the one with the gun and swords is very cool.  They seem to me (just my opinion) to be more gun-oriented fellows.

@Hoss22...That Lizard Skope is wonderfully scary-looking.

Dana

spydermann93

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 19, 2011, 11:11:18 PM
@Cyber Burn....I'm not sure about Hydra agents with bats, but the one with the gun and swords is very cool.  They seem to me (just my opinion) to be more gun-oriented fellows.

I just checked and the Bat Hydra Goons do have a handgun with them, so it's all good. :)

Also, thanks for releasing these, Cyber Burn! They're amazing!

Thanks to C6 and DaGlob as well for assisting Cyber Burn. Props to all of you! :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

@JKC...Who are those fellows (with the space guns and the rocks)? 

Dana

Cyber Burn

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 20, 2011, 02:39:51 AM
@JKC...Who are those fellows (with the space guns and the rocks)? 

Dana

The Superboy Revenge Squad. Check his skin thread for the finished product.

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on October 19, 2011, 11:11:18 PM

Dana

Yeah, but I just love the mesh in general and enjoy using it for cannonfodder.  :thumbup:

herodad1

Cyber Burn

Some more very simple Hydra skopes:

Using Gren's Checkmate:

Using Gren's Punisher:

Using Gren's Nick Fury:

spydermann93

haha!

I love the cigar in the last goon's mouth :lol:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 23, 2011, 05:23:00 PM
haha!

I love the cigar in the last goon's mouth :lol:

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the smoke jetpack exhaust while skoping this.  :banghead: