What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

A sally, it is...

Good guessing, guys!

Dana

Scorpion13mk2

Damn, man. Im having flashbacks to Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.

Man, those Salamanders sucked. Unless you had some good ice spells and weapons, theyd chew you up in a hurry. My best strategy was to have the thief hide in the shadows, aggro them, and then run his arse back to the group, all the time wearing boots or a belt of free movement. Then having the Druid cast a grasping vine spell and the mage throw up a grease spell. Yeah, its first level, but every little bit helps. All this goes a ways in front of the group. When the Sallys get there, they should be trapped and BAM, Ice Storm. Even then, it was hard going.

Between Val, Gren and you, we have a ton of D&D essentials here.

daglob

Damn! It IS my ex-step-mother! :)

Looks sufficiently nasty. Good work.

cmdrkoenig67

TY....BTW, did you get any further on your Cyberman SKope, DG?

Dana

daglob

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 06, 2011, 01:07:14 AM
TY....BTW, did you get any further on your Cyberman SKope, DG?

Dana

Ran into problems with the front control panel, and am trying to find a subtitute. Then it could use some keyframes...

I haven't given up, but there was some other stuff I needed to finish.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 13, 2010, 02:36:00 PM
Fantastic work you guys...I'm especially digging "The Creature" Dana...great job!. :thumbup: Here's a little WIP from of another "big bad" Marvel villain....

I'm doing 2 versions...the Paolo Rivera Mythos X-Men Magneto and a more "modern" one with a couple tweaks. He's about 80% there...still working on the keys...gonna give him a couple of different flying anims...one he'll be flying on the head of a Sentinel. ;) Also working on my version of the "modern" Ares...and one or two other little things.....
Spoiler

One of several colabs between myself and JP.
More to follow. ;)

Just out of curiosity, has this ever been finished or released?

crimsonquill

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 15, 2011, 11:56:38 PM
Just out of curiosity, has this ever been finished or released?

Yeah, I was curious about the progress on the Mythos X-Men/Modern Magneto skope myself.. I totally loved the concept you described, Blkcasanova.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Blkcasanova247

I did finish it and it's out for paint by one of our much "beleaguered" but super fantastic skinners...so it will take a little more time. ;) I didn't quite get everything I wanted to do with him...but I get the feeling that I'll visit with Mr. Lensher again in the near future. :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 19, 2011, 01:23:19 PM
I did finish it and it's out for paint by one of our much "beleaguered" but super fantastic skinners...so it will take a little more time. ;) I didn't quite get everything I wanted to do with him...but I get the feeling that I'll visit with Mr. Lensher again in the near future. :thumbup:

I meant to ask you for him again because I lost him in my computer crash...

deano_ue

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 19, 2011, 01:24:43 PM
I meant to ask you for him again because I lost him in my computer crash...
I'll send him to ya as soon as I get home this evening.

daglob

I know I usually just skin and whatever scoping I do is of one or two added pieces, but this one seems to be going so well.

It's a Taskmaster mesh, and still needs two parts for which I'm asking suggestions: some hair of a reasonable length and a pouched belt to go from the belt buckle to the left cape disk.

herodad1

just my 2 cents but you know what mesh would make a good magneto?...inks classic havok. it has fx that could be made to look like magnetic energy radiating off him.  :cool:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on January 26, 2011, 08:41:00 PM
I know I usually just skin and whatever scoping I do is of one or two added pieces, but this one seems to be going so well.

It's a Taskmaster mesh, and still needs two parts for which I'm asking suggestions: some hair of a reasonable length and a pouched belt to go from the belt buckle to the left cape disk.

I believe that Tommyboy's most recent Batman has what you want for the belt pouch, and for the hair, I believe that there is a Taskmaster longhair mesh floating around.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 26, 2011, 11:42:45 PM
Quote from: daglob on January 26, 2011, 08:41:00 PM

I believe that Tommyboy's most recent Batman has what you want for the belt pouch, and for the hair, I believe that there is a Taskmaster longhair mesh floating around.

I think there are a couple of different TM with hair, but I can only find one, and it isn't what I'm looking for.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: herodad1 on January 26, 2011, 11:03:17 PM
just my 2 cents but you know what mesh would make a good magneto?...inks classic havok. it has fx that could be made to look like magnetic energy radiating off him.  :cool:
Done and done...like a year ago. :P I have a backlog of unreleased skopes that I have to have skinned...I'll get to him as well.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Style I think this year...it's time for you...me and DM to make a come back. I've been outta the game to long...so have you and Detourne Me.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 28, 2011, 01:32:02 PM
Style I think this year...it's time for you...me and DM to make a come back. I've been outta the game to long...so have you and Detourne Me.
:D
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

style

I think ur right!!! And wait till they get a load of me!  :brow:
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

That........would be quite awesome.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Hmmm... I'm really going have to pull out all the stops on something then... All my skopes lately have been for personal use making all-in-one skopes.
:ph34r:

Cyber Burn

Edit: Fixed

Spoiler

Spoiler

For some reason, only my standard skin folder will acknowledge the rocket trail, but it works for my needs. The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to remove the boots, otherwise they showed through the rocket trail.

cmdrkoenig67

Nova is looking good, Cyber Burn.  Daglob, that's a cool-looking Skope (even though I don't know the character).

My latest project is a kobold Skope...

Dana

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

The Character is Grimjack. I'm having trouble getting the feathers and the neckerchief (added after the above pic) to show up in the game. Looks fine in Nifscope. It doesn't seem to be an Alpha Channel problem (my videocard ignores alpha channels most of the time), and I just don't know what it is.

cmdrkoenig67

I'm having a similar problem with a scorpion Skope (pics below) I was working on...It's right lower legs don't show up in the Character Tool for some reason.  This is the third scorpion Skope I've tried to make now (not all with the same base mesh either).  I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Dana

The Skope in NifSkope

In CT...

BTW:  Thank you guys for the comments on the kobold Skope.

cmdrkoenig67

I guess the scorpion (my third or fourth attempt) is a no-go.

Here's a Bride Skope that I worked on...She'll be available soon at FRP2.

Dana

EDIT:  So will these guys...

A Sphinx...

..And a Manticore (I had so much trouble pasting spines onto his tail, I gave up...Sorry)...

Cyber Burn

Great job on these Dana. very impressive use of Nifskope.