News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

area34

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/chair-bigcostume3.jpg

I think between these two you get the idea of what it looks like.

miguelyanke

AA why don't you add some fur in beast's hands?

Johnny Patches

Still WIP but i think its comming ok  ;) and the wheels even turn :thumbup:
just a few more things it will be done this week or even tonite :cool:

Podmark

Wow that was quick - and awesome.
Sometimes I just don't know how you guys do these things.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Yeah...I can't fathom how that was done.  Really cool.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

area34

laughing paradox

That looks amazing, JP!

I've been doing some skoping, which has prevented me from releasing things yet (sorry!), but I wanted an updated Sandman (classic) from the JSA, so I figured I'd skope him! It's a skope using male_gasmask, male_suit and noman_ren

The skin is a kitbash of Courtnall 6's work, to see how the skope came out, and will NOT be released.

area34

Quick request for help from fellow skopers. I need a mesh that has a face like vertex's Baron Blitzkrieg but with a nose. I'm doing a new skope/skin for a Hellfire goon and I need a head that has recessed eyes holes and mouth. I would prefer it be a non fingered one so it's easier to skope onto soldiers and other weapon users. Right now I'm using Vert's Iron man with the side pod's alpha'd but he doesn't have a mouth or a nose. Any help would be appreciated.

Podmark

Not sure about a nose, but Tommy's Iron Man meshes have heads that have eyes and mouths, and they're single parts if I recall correctly. You could paste one to a male basic or such a mesh with a nose and size adjust to get what you need.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Failed_Hero

As some of you know, I have recently had a massive loss of work to due my computer dying.  My data is recoverable but at a hefty price, so it won't be happening any time soon.  I have resolved to restart my work on characters attempting to use some of my new knowledge to create better skopes.  This is the first.  Dark Wolf on of my signature characters.  The Skin is by Vlad the Impaler.  I just need some one to help with attaching three nodes to so animations to hide the wings and guns.  I would attempt to do it myself but I have no idea how.  I would love to get this guy released and another character released these week to My Space at NPI. Please if anyone is willing to help me resurrect some of my work, please pm me or e-mail me at imdavenp@infinitysedge.org.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Johnny Patches

Outcast

Just want to say, that's a great looking skope and skin(from Vlad) FH! ^_^

Awesome work as always JP. :cool:

detourne_me

JP.... WOW!

LP,  What about using Tomato's Male_suit as a bae, that way his shoulders/neck wont be so distorted?

area34

Not only that but the skinning is better on Tomato's suit.

Jp - That is great. Have you tried using the NX skope for Xavier's body? I know AA was going to play with my skope so you might want to get his version but in my yahoo group I have two versions ready for use.

crimsonquill

Quote from: Johnny Patches on January 19, 2010, 01:24:22 AM
how is this? :unsure:

:thumbup: Awesome work JP!!! Definitely looks like he rolled right out of the comic panel..

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

AfghanAnt

Wow, JP. You never cease to amazing me. Thanks for sending this my way, I'll try and get this and Beast on HF tonight.

Johnny Patches

no problemo Mr AA..  ;)
ok i forgot to add skope tex file
the foot rest and flairs are from tommyboys two gun kid saddle.
the seat & joysticks are from tommyboys ironman gold
peddlestool & wheels are fromm tommyboys classic ironman
last thing tommyboys tornado FX to get the wheels to turn
program used
Niftools/blender & Ultimate Unwrap3D pretty neat prog makes all objects 1 peice and remaps  ;)

herodad1

what would we do without tommyboy.theres alittle of him in just about every skope!

yell0w_lantern

Looks like Chuck forgot his pants somewhere!  :lol:
Yellow Lantern smash!

Johnny Patches

i dont know if alot of you skopers are like me,(which i hope not :o) but i really like different body shapes and sizes and styles and i found 35 different ones that i put together, all different in size or shape, fits male_basic only, i guess you can say im really board :P not for release .. just to show how many is out there

Tomato

Huh... I notice you used the updated C6 base for the TM meshes, which is fine, it's just... the feet look REALLY weird on the ones without my updated mapping  :blink:

area34

Seeing as how he should be coming back soon...

It's a mixture of ren and tommyboy.

crimsonquill

And just when you thought I was done with The Purifiers...

I have been tinkering around with Bastion's branch of the group and so far have only come up with a few skopes...

Of course a completely new take on Bastion himself and a Purifier Technician who serve as his foot soldiers and run his base.

I'm really getting on a roll, huh?

I however am stuck with trying to get a male_basic_rifle swapped out with a male_noface so I can pull off this Purifier:

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

area34

Check your mail CQ. I was a bit busy so I didn't check my PM's but I finished the skopes for you. I'm putting this here just so know no one wastes time doing another.

Failed_Hero

Grenadiers Fandral and Texas Jacks Male Shoulder Holster = the Vigilate and leader of the Renegades, Falchion

Key Frame Credit Sorry, I can't give proper credit but this is hexxed keys of ULt_Nightwing (credit), along with Ninja_Turtle_Donetello (credit), and Texas_Jack's T_Jack no hair.  = Cameron Freeman, Agent of America.  Recruited to represent The United States as costumed Agent of B.E.A.U. and A.E.R.O. , Cameron Freeman uses training and his telepathic ability to channel psychic anguish, as Agent America.

Texas_Jacks Punshier Grenadier's Speedster Keyframes, and Tommy Boy's Speedster Keyframes = Backdraft (WIP) A former fire fighter, Anderson Nolan discovered his nova ability to absorb smoke and flame, when he saved his unit from backdraft that would have consumed them all.  Nolan'd ability allows him to metabolize smoke and flame and transfer it into speed field which allows him to travel close to speed of sound.

Grenadiers Fandral, Texas_Jack T_Jack_no_hair, Male knife_fighter, and male_nimble.  Vamp- Adam Vance. Cruelly left to be experimented on by his father's fellow scientists working on an un-sanction super-solider project, Adam Vance was giving the physically abilities and qualities of the nosferatu, without the need to ingest blood.  Eventually rebelling the against the project, Adam has vowed to track down those who transformed him and his friends, while at the same time hoping to use his curse for benefit of humanity.

laughing paradox

Those are some pretty nifty skopes, FH. Good job.

Failed_Hero

Love to get some skins on them LP lol.  Thanks for the complement. These are completely custom keyframe sets and I am very proud of them

Outcast

Yeah LP...they could use your magic touch man.. :P

Great job FH.  ^_^

Failed_Hero

Vamp All together

Infinity's Edge Perspicacious Pugilist, Riot as the United's Heavyweight Hitter, and his unmanageable altered form

Blkcasanova247

Really nice work there Hero! :thumbup: I can't wait to see these suckers skinned. ;) Oh...credit for your Cameron Freeman character....Ult. Nightwing skoped by me(blkcasanova247...skinned by Revenant) from Grenadiers Demon_JM mesh, Inks Nightwing_V2 and Renegades Ultimate_Captain America....Ninja_Turtle_Donatello is skoped by Revenant...check out his yahoo group for the proper readme. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!