News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

You can use my skin. Doom is someone I want to completely reskin anyway. :cool:

Cool skope by they way. Is he going to have his gun holster?
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Blkcasanova247

Personally  area34...I prefer the new one...Gni's Silentscout hood looks much cooler. And why not just drop the "VX" entirely and call it Doom_A34skope or something like that. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

area34

Awesome! thank you Court.
As for the Holster... I've asked around for opinions. Byrne era DOOM! always had a holster so I was going to do one but as pointed out by many, DOOM! doesn't need a gun. I wasn't sure what way to go but it's not to hard t do both and leave it up to people to decide.

Blk - I thought I should leave the VX in it since the skope started with VX_Heels. I want to make sure I give credit to the peoples work I piggy back off of.

Podmark

Quote from: area34 on November 07, 2009, 09:04:33 PM
Blk - I thought I should leave the VX in it since the skope started with VX_Heels. I want to make sure I give credit to the peoples work I piggy back off of.

That credit goes in the readme file. I'm with Blk, call it Doom_A34skope.
Good job too. I still feel the disks could be a bit smaller though.

Very cool Haunt cascarudo. And I'll agree with Murs that I didn't expect to see that character so soon. Though if you wanted you could post that over in skins, it's more skin than it is skope.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Failed_Hero

Where did you get those claws for haunt cas
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Courtnall6

Both options would be nice. :cool:

Doom looks incomplete without the holster to me.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

area34

As before I have both versions, the one on the right uses Ren parts so out of courtesy is not to be released the one on the left is the finished and totally releasable DOOM!

I created and alpha enabled a holster and I took Pod's advice and played with the disk sizes.

cascarudo

thanks for the comments the claws are from beast_2 i thinks was made by ink is the same part in all the fingers it is the one from the left thumb

detourne_me

I reallylove the new Doom Area34. Good job!

miguelyanke

Quote from: area34 on November 06, 2009, 07:03:50 PM
When the to two alpha enabled object overlap they both become invisible. I also noticed that unless the refl and glow's are blank that the object's effects appear and are semi transparent where the alpha'd object would be.

If that doesn't make sense I can remote home and post a pic..
edited to add this sense it's easier to show

and to below- The problem with bulking up the mesh and or even changing him to a no mouth is that it causes the keyframes to clip in the chest area. I prefer the least amount of clipping in movement over the better looking pose.
Sometimes i' have had this problem, it's based on the alphas tipes, usually changing these details it's fixed... well i can't its too long i've no skoped and i don't remember numers, but i toke it from differents AA skopes, just ask'im or try to copy it from his meshes...

area34

DM helped me out with a version of that didn't have that problem. I can move things to that one an not get the error now.

Xenolith

I'm pro holster, pro large discs, for what its worth.  Nice job.

BentonGrey

Wow!  That Doom looks fantastic!  I really need to update the good (not so good?) Doctor, apparently.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

area34

Working on a Brother Voodoo for ghazkul. Other than an issue or two of Gambit my only other knowledge of the character is from New Avengers (trade waiting the new series) so I'm not sure what all I should add. I could use some suggestions.

On of his referencs pics
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/292/a/2/Avenger_of_the_Supernatural_by_JRtheMonsterboy.jpg

murs47

i have no idea what else should be added but that looks cool :thumbup:

ghazkul

Thats perfect man!! I can't think of anything else, you've done an amazing job.

area34

I've been trying to find a hairstyle that would work for his dreds and I still need to optimize the tga's to as few as possible but I should be done with him tonight. So any suggestions for good dreds that look like this?

http://www.thepostgameshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bro-voodoo4.jpg

tommyboy

area34

How could I forget that?? I for some reason kept thinking of your Speedball and was trying to come up with a good combo of hair to get it to work.

Blkcasanova247

Great work Area34...as usual. :thumbup: So it's been a while since I posted anything so I'll share these two skopes that I've previewed but are finally finished. I'm designing these with and they are being skinned by the masterful Tap43. ;) Mr. Freeze was the first now Brainiac is the next member of The Legion of Doom!

The Brainiac Destoyer with a digital projection of himself out front...once it's skinned trust me it'll be awesome! :thumbup:

And the Brainiac Drone with new flight animations. ;) Next...Lex and Deathstroke.

herodad1

are you going to release mr freeze with these?

laughing paradox

Brother Voodoo came out really well, Area.

Blkcasanova, that Brainiac skope is unbelievable.. it really shows, even without the skin.

You mentioned you're doing the Legion of Doom.. what other potential characters do you have on your list?

area34

Hey- I'm not done yet-
Now with hair and feathers!

I'm going to work on the keyframes now. Any more suggestions let me know so I can fix it before I give to Ghaz.

ghazkul

Well this is how far I've come on the skin area34, I'll work the kinks out when your finished. Your mesh looks great by the way!

area34

Quick question to the Skopers out there- When I mix and match animations should I put in the readme what Keyframes I'm using?

Podmark

Quote from: area34 on November 11, 2009, 12:19:11 AM
Quick question to the Skopers out there- When I mix and match animations should I put in the readme what Keyframes I'm using?

Yes.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Always good to give credit where credit is due.

ghazkul

Hey Area, can you send it to me? Even if its not finished I just want to check that it works on it.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 10, 2009, 11:37:40 PM
Brother Voodoo came out really well, Area.

Blkcasanova, that Brainiac skope is unbelievable.. it really shows, even without the skin.

You mentioned you're doing the Legion of Doom.. what other potential characters do you have on your list?

Thanks LP. The LOD membership will be Lex Luthor, Mr. Freeze, Braniac, Circe, Grodd, Sinestro, Deathstroke and Bizzaro.
@herodad1 Freeze will be available once AA is finished up with some site updates. ;)

deano_ue

what you planning with slade and bizarro