News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystik

I got a similar skope coming up based on tomatoes teen mesh. it'll be release when murs gets the time to finish the standard for it and the other yj boys

miguelyanke

Deanjo you should add a 3D hears with the right ring on it XD

deanjo2000

Iv'e added some ears but im looking for an ear ring?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Mystik

i used the earring from the patriot mesh. and the leg piece(adjusted the size) from the jimlee cyclops

miguelyanke

There's some rings look at tommyboy or in some AA skopes

Failed_Hero

My Attempt at a crossbow archer.  Zanshin, the blind archer.  Taken from the term in Zen Archry meaning being aware of one's surroundings and enemies, and also being prepared to react.  I orginally created him with a bow and arrow, but I choose this chambered crossbow because he is an agent of my super-spy agency B.E.A.U. and A.E.R.O.  I just need to get his keyframes limited to 1 to 3 bolts and he well set for release save for a skin.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

cmdrkoenig67

He looks pretty cool, FH...great work!

Dana

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

I've seen pictures of a Chinese repeating crossbow, but they weren't a Gattling Bow.

Very nice.

Gremlin

cascarudo

first awesome skope and skins everyone and now a little skin skope rex from astrocity and thanks to Johnny Patches for his permisson.

BentonGrey

Another Astro City character!  Rex is awesome, very nice work. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Rex Furst! Awesome, cascarudo. I think I'm going to do a skope of Quarrel and Starwoman. I always like their characters. Maybe even Crackerjack, while I'm at it. We'll see.

Failed_Hero, great skope. I like how it came out.

Deanjo, that Superboy looks fantastic.

laughing paradox

I got in the mood to create someone and inspired by Cascarudo's awesome skopes, I decided to skope Quarrel and Starwoman.

I'm not sold on Starwoman yet.. I think I'll skope Starfighter next.

Jakew

deanjo2000

A simple skope of klaw.

Im trying to do a cyborg superman in his red bionic form! but the hair is really stumping me :( any ideas?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 11, 2009, 12:42:19 PM
A simple skope of klaw.

Im trying to do a cyborg superman in his red bionic form! but the hair is really stumping me :( any ideas?

Nice. Looks like that Klaw skin I did came in handy for your kitbash.

murs47

deanjo2000

Thanks and dont worry AA its only for my use :D
But ill release the skope with your skin if thats ok!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 12, 2009, 12:43:17 PM
Thanks and dont worry AA its only for my use :D
But ill release the skope with your skin if thats ok!

No I don't mind at all - It looks good actually.

detourne_me

An update to Taskmaster, based on Ren's Bucky Cap.
Does anybody have the original zip for the file?   or any of Ren's Captain america original zips? (it's how i found out Ren's sie was down,  went looking for his cap meshes.)
I tried to add a bow to him,  but the difference between an FF1 bow mesh and this FF2 only mesh is that the keyframes get inverted.

Cyber Burn

That, is a really awesome skope.  :thumbup:

darkknight92

That Taskmaster scope is incredible!

laughing paradox

Great choice of character to skope.. I look forward to its release.

Blkcasanova247

Like I said in my PM really nice work. I'm wondering though how come you used Grens shield and not Renegades. No offense to Grenadier but Rens shield is much better and looks like a real shield and not a muffin top. :rolleyes: :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

area34

I haven't found a version of Ultron that I like so I have been experimenting with making my own. It's a hex of tommyboy's Ultron_tvlite with pieces from Robotman by Ren. For the skin I used C6's robotman as a base -Desaturated, then removed some stuff and added details and made an all new skin for the excellent head tommy made. I'm not to happy with the elbows and I still need to put some spikes on the shoulder.

One of these days I will finish something.

deanjo2000- Have you released you Klaw skope yet?

detourne_me

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on October 28, 2009, 09:35:53 PM
Like I said in my PM really nice work. I'm wondering though how come you used Grens shield and not Renegades. No offense to Grenadier but Rens shield is much better and looks like a real shield and not a muffin top. :rolleyes: :P

hahaha! I'm just lazy, and I already had to remap the cape.  Maybe I'll take a look at Ren's shield soon.  I don't like kitbashing skins but I have no problems with remapping mesh pieces to fit kickbutt skins...  lil weird eh?

Also I'll try the keyframe solution you sent me!

Podmark

I want an Ultron with a cape. That was awesome.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

area34

While helping out Herodad I figured out how to fix some reflection problems I've had while skoping some meshes- SO I went ahead and used my new skill to try using the Tommyboy head and the body of Ultron69 together. I had to alpha 69's head out and transfer the FX's but it all works without any bugs.

The body is C6's Ultron X and the head is a kittbash of my original head and some of the details from C6's head from the other mesh.

....and just for Pod

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page