Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Jakew

Quote from: detourne_me on September 16, 2009, 01:54:58 PM
can't...get sucked...into...... Champions Online.......

So to celebrate all the really awesome new skopes and inventive stuff people like Bevo, Carascudo and Ewzzy are doing, I propose a toast!
http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/14c35637abd04016b711c56f68d55651/assets/816de18222b64e408a62c2ee2fa1aa71

whoa....

Podmark

Well there's something I've never seen before, X-23 drinking a beer.

You realize I'm going to need that sent to me right?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

I'll send it tonight.  I fixed it up a little, added the pendant from your hex, and kittbashed the skin for my personal use.

to be honest there is some distortion of the mesh in animations. but otherwise this works fully, with retractable claws on both hands for animations.  couldn't fix the feet though.
I'm hoping you release both skopes when you're finished with the skins Pod.  I have a feeling your current one is a bit cleaner in terms of distortion (are you using the female symbiote mesh as a base, or wingzero's knightfall?)

Also if theres any interest I could probably make a Daken skope too. putting the wrist claw in and having two on the outside.
... while i'm at it I might as well improve the AoA Weapon X hex as well

Podmark

Quote from: detourne_me on September 17, 2009, 05:16:38 AM
I'm hoping you release both skopes when you're finished with the skins Pod.  I have a feeling your current one is a bit cleaner in terms of distortion (are you using the female symbiote mesh as a base, or wingzero's knightfall?)

I want to take a look at it first before I make any decisions. See how the two skopes compare.
Miguelyanke made my current skope and I think it's on the female_symbiote but I'll have to double check.

I have some interest in skinning Daken at some point. Not saying I'll definitely do him but there's a decent chance.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

White Knight

This may have been done before.  If so let me know, otherwise I'll probably release this.

I'm trying to relearn this NifSkope thing.  So, I wanted to attempt a fix of Irrational's most annoying mesh.  I know there was a fixed version as part of a patch released to a limited few, but for those of us not so privileged I present quetzalcoatl_no_armpit_spike.
Spike:

No Spike:

Gremlin

YAY! About time. Haha. Any chance you could fix Lord Dominion, too?

White Knight

Quote from: Gremlin on September 18, 2009, 09:26:47 AM
YAY! About time. Haha. Any chance you could fix Lord Dominion, too?
Is it his thumb spike that you are referring to?

I'll start working on it.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: White Knight on September 18, 2009, 06:34:31 AM
This may have been done before.  If so let me know, otherwise I'll probably release this.

I'm trying to relearn this NifSkope thing.  So, I wanted to attempt a fix of Irrational's most annoying mesh.  I know there was a fixed version as part of a patch released to a limited few, but for those of us not so privileged I present quetzalcoatl_no_armpit_spike.
Spike:

No Spike:

Great work man! :thumbup:

TrajkLogik

Here's another hex I put together with my novice skills. Laughing Paradox's Marauders skins inspired me to update the skin/mesh I was using for Scalphunter. I merged male_basic_hair_redux with Texas Jack's Punisher mesh and Archangel's skin and got this:

He could certainly use a new skin, but when skinning scalphunter, the word Tedious comes to mind.

White Knight

As requested Lord Dominion, no thumb spike.

Both Dominion and Quetzalcoatl are available in this thread:
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=51519.0

BentonGrey

I've got a quick request that I hope one of our skinners will do.  I'm putting it here instead of the requests section in hopes of a speedier response.  I need the flute from Pan's mesh skoped off and with a bounding box so that I can use it as an object.  This is for PCTales.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

docdelorean88

Nice FF fixes! I like those alot!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Outcast

Epimethee

Thanks for the fixes, White Knight. :)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

style

White Knight and Bearded are the dudes!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

herodad1

hey BC,hows mr freeze coming.looked really cooool last time you previewed.

Blkcasanova247

He'll be released in a coupla days. ;)

TAP43

Man it's nice to see so much great stuff being made as well as some great new tricks and methods to play with. :thumbup:
I used Ewzzy's fantastic tut. on using blender to make modifications, so I finally re-created Chemo that I lost in a comp crash. He still needs some touch ups and to be packaged, but I wanted to know what to consensus was on releasing meshes modified with blender v.s. Nifskope? I don't want to step on any toes.
But I also wanted to see what everyone thought about Chemo, if anyone thinks if I should change anything. I also added the animated skin to it like the last attempt I posted.

herodad1

Ewzzy

I don't want to open up a can of worms in regard to using blender to modify meshes. It seems the best answer is that those who approved of skoping shouldn't be bothered by it. If your work is based on an irrational mesh then you are, of course, fine. I assume that if you modify male_basic and skope that modification into another mesh you would still be fine. If the mesher was known for releasing max files (Grenadier and Ink spring to mind) then there is no real difference than if you used those as a base. If a mesher never approved of hexing and skoping then this isn't any different than those and their wishes should be respected. As always, note in your readme where you got your pieces and remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

BentonGrey

Awesome to see Chemo again, Tap!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Johnny Patches

wow nice stuff in here :thumbup:
keep it up guys!!
to TAP, blender makes the job alot easier

TrajkLogik

Just finished my skoped version of Master Pandemonium...

Blkcasanova247

laughing paradox

Cool, I like Master Pandemonium!

deanjo2000

Getting my head around nifskope (when i have time lol )
Tried superboy in my favourite costume of his ;)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Podmark

nice. He was one I always wanted to see done.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

Nice one there Deanjo! :thumbup: If it were me I'd probably skope on some ears and the earring to complete the look. ;)