Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Total Kirby Krackle there Bevo!

bevo

Thanks. I have no idea what im doing skinning metal parts, the rest is all c6 base. Nice skope though could use a better skin ahem nudge nudge.

bevo

Animen

currently being held in yahoo group storage. Anyone wants to skin em be my guest.

GGiant

nice skopes bevo :thumbup:
here's something i've done

made him have feet fx when flying and replaced the weapons...

cmdrkoenig67

Awesome Animen, Bevo (and a very creepy avatar pic....LOL!)!

Dana

bevo

I been trying to put jets on challenger mesh for A annex skope. I can only seem to get one jet working.
Heh, yeah he is creepy. Sloth mesh is awesome for monster type.

cascarudo

awesome skopes really like all of them now three little skopes one original(silent agent) and two marvel characters (daken and the new custome of the fly) hope you like it and for the skopes blackrapier and other who can t be converted for the ffvt3r i m trying to fix it

Gremlin

SWEET. Loving Silent Agent in particular. He looks really creepy.

Blkcasanova247

Nice work as usual. ;) I just hate Daken...as a character mind you. You did an awesome job skoping him! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

yell0w_lantern

I really like the fly - always have. He needs 1970s style giant boot cuffs to be uber-sweet though.
Yellow Lantern smash!

bevo

Love your original and fly. I'm not familiar with Daken.

bevo

Maybe someone with some real expertise can do this, or at least give some direction if it can be done without 3dsmax.

Slither I had moderate success using mekanek by fusion, but we cant use those meshes. Anyone have an idea how one could bone the neck and keyframe it so it "Slithers" and has some melee moves. I would love to see that in action. This is just male longneck mesh.

detourne_me

Hey Bevo,  Maybe check out Jik's Xcom meshes,  there is one male_heavy whose head is replaced with a long moving neck.

deano_ue

guys no skopes using fusions meshs

BentonGrey

I believe he acknowledged that TUE.  Skoping for personal use is different than skoping for release, right?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

fusion also asked for no preview pics, i'm just trying to look out for the guy

BentonGrey

I didn't know that.  Fusion must feel very strongly about skoping.  In Bevo's defense, when he was told that Fusion was off limits for skoping, I don't believe that the prohibition on preview pics was mentioned.  I'm sure it is in the permission list, but that's an understandable mistake.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

AfghanAnt

Do preview(s) really damage anyone? I'm still confused why Fusion would allow hexxing and not skoping but it was his decision.

bevo

How about pay a little attention to what I posted, and not get all inflamed the minute you see the word fusion. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

"This is just male longneck mesh." Now if fusion did male_longneck, well then I guess I am in the wrong but the file just say's AKA generic hero.

bevo

Thank's detourne ill check that out.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 17, 2009, 06:49:48 PM
Do preview really damage anyone? I'm still confused why Fusion would allow hexxing and not skoping but it was his decision.

Here's two ways where preview pics of Meshes that are not to be Skoped, could be bad...

One: Somebody Skoped a mesh that isn't supposed to be Skoped and they are showing everyone that they have done so (against the Mesher's wishes, which is kind of insulting)...

Two: People wanting the mesh, then PM and/or Email the person who previewed the Skoped mesh and ask it to be mailed to them, etc...Which the person that Previewed it may or may not do (depending on the person, I suppose)...If they do, that is then distribution of said mesh...Another no-no committed.

Hexing is really different from Skoping...Although you can hex a mesh with Nif Skope (hide and unhide, resize and move parts native to the mesh, etc...), you can also take parts of somebody else's meshes and paste them on another mesh (of course).  If a mesher doesn't want the parts they spent time making taken from their meshes and slapped on another mesh, I totally understand.

...And bevo, there's no need to get inflamed about a misunderstanding either.

Dana

BentonGrey

Quote from: bevo on July 17, 2009, 06:55:23 PM
How about pay a little attention to what I posted, and not get all inflamed the minute you see the word fusion. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

"This is just male longneck mesh." Now if fusion did male_longneck, well then I guess I am in the wrong but the file just say's AKA generic hero.

To be quite fair, Bevo, I misunderstood as well.  I see on a second read that you were saying this WASN'T Fusion's mesh, but upon my first reading I missed your reference.
God Bless

bevo

I'm not excited or anything. :lol:. Was just correcting the record. It's all good. Back to the skoping eh?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on July 17, 2009, 07:07:05 PM
One: Somebody Skoped a mesh that isn't supposed to be Skoped and they are showing everyone that they have done so (against the Mesher's wishes, which is kind of insulting)...
While I agree, the mesher can't really stop him from skoping a mesh. Though as a community we can flame people because...
[Spartan voice]THIS IS THE INTERNETZ!!![/Spartan voice]

Two: People wanting the mesh, then PM and/or Email the person who previewed the Skoped mesh and ask it to be mailed to them, etc...Which the person that Previewed it may or may not do (depending on the person, I suppose)...If they do, that is then distribution of said mesh...Another no-no committed.
See I do see this as being wrong but it entirely a moral judgement call. The right thing to do would be to say "NO" but I have a feeling that is rarely the answer.

Hexing is really different from Skoping...Although you can hex a mesh with Nif Skope (hide and unhide, resize and move parts native to the mesh, etc...), you can also take parts of somebody else's meshes and paste them on another mesh (of course).  If a mesher doesn't want the parts they spent time making taken from their meshes and slapped on another mesh, I totally understand.
As do I but again the internetz is evil and people will do whatever they want. But isn't Fusion disregarding Marvel and DC's wishes by creating the mesh?

This is probably the wrong section for that question (and god knows I'll give up before this becomes a serious conversation) but I just never got that whole "This is my work and you will respect it even though I'm ignoring the actual owners's rights".

Original characters do not factor into this whole non-edit thing in my mind.

bevo

Amazing how a fresh look at something can solve the problem. Perfect suggestion detourne. I think that is gonna workout great.

bevo

While I might of been a little condescending I don't think I flamed anyone. It was all tongue in cheek. Im happy go lucky kinda guy look at my avatar you can see that.  :cool:

laughing paradox

Great job, Cascarudo. I really like your original character.. a lot! I hope you'll be able to get Black Rapier working for :ffvstr:

Bevo, a Slither skope would be cool so I hope someone is able to help you out on it. I'm skope-tarded. :)

detourne_me

Quote from: bevo on July 17, 2009, 09:19:38 PM
Amazing how a fresh look at something can solve the problem. Perfect suggestion detourne. I think that is gonna workout great.
You're welcome Bevo,  Keep up the innovative work!

bevo

WIP Did not turn out as cool as I had hoped but better than nothing. Fat around neck distorts in flight, but I guess slither doesn't fly anyhow.

Gremlin

I think that is pretty flipping cool actually. Heh.